email@example.com 669-***-**** linkedin.com/in/kowshhal https://github.com/kowshhal97 SUMMARY
● Pursuing Masters of Science in software engineering at San Jose State University.
● Ability to construct distributed, scalable and containerized Microservices using Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS. Also can develop serverless Architectures and Container Orchestrations.
● Good knowledge in full-stack development with Angular 8 or React, GoLang, NodeJs(express) and Java.
● Skilled in writing production level code using various Design Patterns. EDUCATION
San Jose State University
● Masters of Science in Software Engineering -(May 2021).
● Coursework - Cloud Technologies, Design patterns in Java, Enterprise Software Overview. CVR College of Engineering.
● Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science - (May 2019).
● Coursework - Cloud Computing, Data Structures, and Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming, Introduction to Analytics, DataMining, MVC through Scripting Languages, Linux Programming. TECHNICAL SKILLS
● Programming Languages: C, Java, Python, GoLang, NodeJS.
● DataBase: MySQL, MongoDB.
● Cloud Technologies: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes(CLI and Yaml), Heroku, AWS lambda.
A crowdfunding saas application developed with blockchain-focused on helping farmers
● Created a microservice application, frontend with Angular 8 and Backend in nodeJs.
● application is deployed on IBM cloud foundry and the IBM blockchain platform used Kubernetes and deployed the Architecture on IBM bluemix.
NoSQL VClock - (Fall 2019)
Developed an AP and a CP system for a cluster of NoSQL nodes, controlled by vector clock.
● The aim of this project was to develop a distributed system that is partition tolerant and this is done in Java using Multi-Threading.
● A cluster of NoSQL nodes are hosted on Docker Containers and API calls are made on them. These nodes are made consistent by maintaining a vector clock for synchronization.
● This project is a replication of the behavior of Riak and MongoDb in a distributed system. Banking Application- GithubLink - (Fall 2019)
Developed a saas application using Kubernetes and AWS Lamda.
● Created a saas microservice application in GoLang and NodeJs using MongoDB on AWS.
● Forced sharded mongo cluster to be consistent using SQS and AWS Lamda(locking).
● Developed a server which consisted of Kubernetes cluster of 5 microservices, which was made secure by proxying with load balancer and API Gateway. Starbucks App Simulator - (Fall 2019)
Developed Starbucks App using Design Patterns in JAVA
● Developed an abstracted and loosely coupled Java code using interfaces and Design Patterns to mimic the Starbucks Mobile App.
● The main patterns used are Command, Observer, State, Composite, Decorator and Chain of Responsibility along with various others.