CB.EN.U4CIE15007 Dr.Radhakrishnan road, tatabad, sivananda Colony, Coimbatore – 641012.
E mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in a challenging, dynamic and growth induced corporate world and thereby looking to leverage my knowledge and experience into a role of potential Civil Engineer. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
• Amrita School of Engineering: B.Tech in Civil Engineering – Current GPA – 6.85
• Class XII, SBOA Matric Hr. sec school - marks obtained – 88%
(State board) Coimbatore
• Class X, SBOA Matric Hr. sec school - marks obtained – 94%
(State board) Coimbatore
FIELDS OF INTEREST:
• Construction Materials
• Design of Concrete structures
• Softwares known : AutoCAD, Revit Architecture
• Platforms used : Windows, Ubuntu
• Packages : Microsoft office
• Use of Eco-friendly material in Permeable concrete, 2018-19. TECHNICAL EXPOSURE:
• An Internship training at project site Ananya’s Nana Nani homes phase III Annexure, 2018.
• Participated in CONCAST 360, a Concrete cube test contest conducted by ACC Limited, 2018.
• An Internship on structural drawings, architectural, plumbing and electrical details in different structural buildings at Infinus Tech Consultants, 2017.
• An Industrial visit in ACC Ltd at Madukkarai Coimbatore, 2017.
• One day Workshop on Foundation engineering & analysis by civil simplified at Sastra University, 2016.
• Two-days workshop on Embedded Robotics using Arduino (UNO) on 6 th
February at Amrita School of Engineering, 2016.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Two days workshop on Food Service Management and Dietetics at Amrita School of Engineering, 2017.
• Co-ordinator of workshop conducted by Department of Food Science at Anokha Tech fest at Amrita School of Engineering, 2016.
• Participated in photography and won third at Sasi Creative School of Architecture, 2014.
• Completed 2 levels in Graded Examination in Music Performance by Trinity College London, Coimbatore 2012.
• Participated and won third in crossbar challenge conducted by Department of Physical Education at Amrita School of Engineering, 2017.
• Winners of Intramurals in Football Tournament at SBOA Matric Hr. sec school, 2014.
• Winners of Zonal (U-17) in Football Tournament conducted by Coimbatore district Athletic Association, 2012.
• Critical thinking & Problem solving
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Effective time management
Father’s Name : K. K. Jai Saravanan
Occupation : General Manager in Shree Devi Textile, Coimbatore. Mother’s Name : K. J. Meena
Occupation : House wife
Date of Birth : 15
Languages known : English, Tamil, Hindi, Saurashta. I hereby declare that the above information provided is true to the best of my knowledge.
(K. J. AMRUTA)