Mushtaq Ahmed. H S
Gudaibiya, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Aspiring to work with an organization that offers a challenging career where I can learn and function effectively and contribute towards the organization's goals. To constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills and make a difference in whatever I do.
Highly focused and detail-oriented professional with an exceptional record of client service and revenue generation. Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects with high efficiency and accuracy; and adept at working independently.
• Bachelor of Arts
• Bachelor of Education
• Master of Arts-English
1. February 2019 to December 2019- Sales Manager (Dubai horizon International Co.)
● Assessing all projects after completion for positive and negative factors.
● Constantly looking for new and innovative ways to promote a product or service.
● Managing the workflow and communication between different project teams.
● Working closely with business partners to identify their exact requirements.
● Managing the expectations of stakeholders and other interested parties.
● Participating in a team-based planning processes.
● Researching target customers.
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously from idea to execution.
● Holding regular progress meetings with staff members.
● Managing program budgets for marketing campaigns.
● Coordinating sales meetings.
● Providing creative direction to a project.
2. January 2018 to January 2019- HR/Manager (Almawed Real Estate. Co)
● Ability to work flexible hours.
● Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
● Hardworking, perseverance in work related problems, punctual, Enthusiastic
● Answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries
● Preparing and issuing employment contracts to new employees.
● Making sure that all employee records are accurate and well maintained.
● Compiling the following data about employees: payroll – such as hours
● Worked, taxes, pension contributions and also timesheets.
● Setting up and maintaining an employee's personnel files.
● Updating both manual and electronic personnel records when an employee.
● Authorizing and issuing pay-slips.
● Finalizing paperwork for when a member of staff leaves employment.
● Researching an employee references and academic qualifications.
● Assisting with the recruitment and selection process.
● Checking all records to ensure they conform to the requirements of the data protection act.
● Reading all correspondence including inquiry letters, job applications and CVs that are sent in.
● Screening telephone calls for the senior recruitment managers.
● Present when disciplinary hearings are held.
● Preparing payments for statutory returns.
● Renew Staff visa, CPR, Passport.
● Monthly payment by online ISO, LMRA, EWA, ETC
3. October 2015 to October 2017- Senior Cashier (Almusbah Trading Group, MECCA)
● Handled voids, returns, suspend resume products & trans abort
● Posting cashier daily general ledger counts, Monthly counts of all cashier’s banks to verify accuracy.
● Responsibilities for Petty Cash transactions.
● The retail cashier needs to engage in meaningful interactions with customers for resolving inquiries, receiving payments by cash, credit cards, or through checks on a daily basis.
● Explain specialized information through selling procedures that will promote sales and attain company objectives
● Obtain and handle payments of foreign exchange in accordance with the organization’s established procedures
4. February 2013 - July 2015 -HI-TECH Computer Education Assisting the Lecturer & Administration:
● Handling spoken English, computer class, personality and skill development courses
● For unemployed give special teachings of Job oriented courses, with valueless certificate, rewards and job placement also.
● Special coaching to physically handicapped and below poverty lines students. Prepare tutorial materials that will facilitate in the strengthening of the weak areas of learning
● Update the parents or guardian of the learner about his progress or improvement and for problems that the tutor might encounter relative to the learner
● Conduct regular short assessment tests to find out how far the tutorial services have gone in improving the skill of the learner
● Prepare follow-up “Do it yourself” exercises for the learner to practice on even without the tutor around
● Maintain a professional yet still personal relations with the learner to make him feel at ease and comfortable 5.January 2010 to January 2012 -Assistant Teacher
(SME Convent CBSE HIGH School, Bangalore)
● Preparing lesson plans, teaching classes and evaluating student progress
● Encouraging students and acting as teacher–advisors for students
● Maintaining discipline in the classroom
● Running extracurricular sports, clubs and activities (voluntary)
● Communicating with parents about students’ progress
● Handling all subjects and curriculum activities.
Skills and abilities:
● Recognized for outstanding performance, work ethics, thoroughness and commitment to corporate goals.
● Hardworking, dynamic, sincere, enthusiastic and confident approach to all new challenges.
● Self-motivated willingness to learn more high level of adaptability.
● Ability to work independently, handling multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
● Certificate course in computers: M.S Office, HTML, Internet & Multimedia
● Advanced Diploma in Software Technology
Date of Birth : 28/08/1988
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Single
Passport No : K2114400
Place of Issue : Bangalore
Date of Issue : 19/12/2011
Date of Expiry : 18/12/2021
English, Arabic, Urdu, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada.
D E C L A R A T I O N
I hereby declare that all the above furnished details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Mushtaq Ahmed. H