• 2 years experience in Hardware Testing and RF devices testing worked as cellular communication field and Electronic war Fare systems.
• 4 years Experience in Aerospace and defence electronic products, PCB assembling of electronics manufacturing field in production and Quality departments. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Presently working as Contract Engineer in BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD, Hyderabad from Aug-2018 to till date.
• 3.5 years experience in CENTUM ELECTRONICS LTD, Bangalore from Jan-2015 to May-2018 as Senior Line Leader.
• 1 Year experience in PCB Assy. and QC (quality control) SMT line at AVALON TECHNOLOGIES PVT Ltd at Chennai in the year from Jan-2012 to Feb-2013. Project: 1.Low intensity conflict(LIC):
Description: LIC EW system is tactical mobile vehicle based integrated communication Electronics War fare system for Indian Army .It’s covering the frequency range 1.5 MHz to 3000 MHz. The LIC EW system is configured on state of the art intelligence gathering subsystems, designed to gather process and produce COMINT information for creating real time pictures.
The LIC EW system consists of three in dependent functional blocks called as Control Center (CC blocks). Each CC block is identical in terms of hardware and software and covers the total functionality of search, detect, direction find (DF), locate (LF), record, process, analyze, classify and jam (upto1000MHz) the communicationsignalsin1.5MHzto3GHzband. COMPANY NAME : BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD, HYDERABAD
DURATION : AUG-2018 to Still Continue.
ROLE : RF testing engineer
Testing of RF equipment’s like Antennas, RF Amplifiers, FOC Cables, LAN Switches, all sources which will offer for customer/ End user as per Specifications mentioned in PP Drawings. System Integration Testing of ESM vehicles.
COMPANY NAME : CENTUM ELECTRONICS PVT LTD, BENGULURU DURATION : JAN-2015 to MAY-2108.
ROLE : Sr.Technician-Prod. CENTUM ELECTRONICS LTD, Bangalore AS 9100 and ISO 14001 certified company following world class manufacturing practices Kaizen standards and manufacturing hybrid micro circuits, microwave integrated circuits, Frequency controlled products and electronic manufacture services, Military,Aerospace
,Automotive and Industrial electronics.
CENTUM ELECTRONICS Prestigious customers are ISAC, IISU, VSSU, SAC and Bharat Dynamics ltd. JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
• Performing regular internal process audit.
• Train the new employees as per the process.
• Effective utilization of man power and equipments to improve productivity and quality.
• Experience in working different test equipments Network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, DMM and CRO RF testing activities.
• Hand’s on Good soldering techniques, troubleshooting of the testing Knowledge in hardware testing and hardware assembling.
• Providing documentation support to superiors for AS 9001 & ISO 14000 audits Sustaining and improving 7’S and Kaizen activities in the shop floor. ACADEMIC PROFILE:
• B.Tech. (ECE) from ADARSH college of Engineering in 2017; secured 62.8%.
• DIPLOMA in VKR&VNB Polytechnic College, Gudiwada 2011; secured 82.8%.
• SSC from board of secondary education in ZP High School, Panduru 2007; secured 73%. STRENGTH: Able to communicate well and self motivated, Good organizer and fast learner. ADDTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
• Electro Static Discharge (ESD) & six-sigma.
• Knowledge about clsss-100, 1000, 10000, 100000 Clean room environment.
• Qualified as a 5’s internal auditor in Avalon technologies Ltd.
• Good knowledge about 7qc tools and FMEA standards. HOBBIES:
Reading books, Listing to music and playing cricket. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:
Operating system : window XP, W7 &W8.
Application Software : MsOffice (word, excel, PowerPoint). Languages : Basic of C language, java.
Name : NANDURI SATHISH
Father Name : NANDURI VENKATARAMANA
Date of Birth : 9th_
Languages :Telugu, English, Kannada, Hindi
Address :PANDURU (V), KAKINADA,
ANDHRA PRADESH: 533005
I here by declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Date:
Place: Hyderabad (N.SATHISH)