INDUSTRIAL ASSOCIATE/CDL DRIVER # *419254
Mobile, AL 36695
My name is Gregory Kyles. I'm a family of five from North Carolina. Currently, I'm residing in mobile, Al. I have great work ethic and always on time for work. I have class A CDL with no restrictions. Also, I have experience in the following: warehouse, delivery driver, construction fiber optics, HVAC, industrial, and on the road driving experience. I'm familiar with reach forklifts, pallet lift, excavators, and counter balance forklifts, and all safety precautions pertaining to using them. Also, I'm familiar with man lifts, boom lifts, and scissor lifts. I have knowledge of OSHA safety precautions and good computer skills. I'm a very reliable and dependable worker and available 7 days of the week. I'm available for overtime and holidays if needed. Also, I'm a quick learner, consistent and transparent worker. I possess my own transportation to get back and forth from work. I perform all my work duties in a timely manner. Therefore, I work like a man with responsibilities. I'm ready to work so i can continue to support my family. Thank you.
Willing to relocate to: Fayetteville, NC - Atlanta, GA - Raleigh, NC Authorized to work in the US for any employer
CDL Class A Driver/construction Laborer
APEX CONSTRUCTION - Foley, AL
August 2019 to Present
My daily duties consists as the following.
• Heavy lifting
• Shovel digging
• Pipe Assembly
• Pre-trip vehicle every morning
• Load/unload materials, heavy machine equipment.
• Assist laborers with laying fiber optics at least 4 ft beneath the ground.
• Use mini excavator to dig holes
• Make deliveries and drop offs to co-worker
• Experience with straight trucks
BERG PIPE - Mobile, AL
February 2019 to Present
This position’s primary responsibility is to operate and maintain a spiral pipe mill that produces corrugated steel pipe from coiled steel sheet to industry specifications. Other duties include:
• Setup spiral pipe mill for production runs.
• Safely operate a 10-ton overhead crane.
• Safely operate a forklift.
• Torch cut steel sheets.
• Weld ends of coiled steel sheets.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on the spiral pipe mill and other related equipment.
• Accurately complete production related paperwork.
• Maintain work area in good order (housekeeping).
• Follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Other task and duties as assigned by the Plant and/or Operations Managers from time to time. Production Worker/Assembler
ProAmpac - Mobile, AL
October 2018 to December 2018
Organize packages of brown paper bags, as they come off assembly line. Manage pallet of bags neatly. Responsible for the overall operation of the bag machine to fulfill approved standards for all large or small bag production quantity, quality, and safety.
• Maintains the overall machine operation.
• Verifies each scheduled production order prior to starting set-up.
• Orders components based on shop order requirements.
• Removes and returns machine parts, accessories, and components not needed for current order run to proper storage area.
• Performs all machine set-ups and adjustments as required.
• Unwraps, trims, and prepares rolls for shafting.
• Shafts each roll in relation to its proper position as a ply on the finished bag.
• scrap and waste in proper container for disposal
• Maintains proper level of glue in pans, drums, or hot melt applicator hopper.
• Makes all possible preparations for next scheduled order.
• Sustain maintenance and cleanliness of the machine and working area as required.
• Direct the overall activities as team leader.
• Performs First Article of Inspection at bag set-ups; perform 30-minute bag teardowns and other quality procedures (visual checks, adjustments, etc.) needed to maintain bag quality.
• Make sure team members removes rolls, inspects and bundles bags, clean-up, etc.
• Informs management of any materials or any mechanical or electrical repairs needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Tods & Sons Electrical - Pascagoula, MS
June 2017 to September 2018
• I manage a warehouse building. Also, I inspect and confirm inventory during shipping/receiving for damages. We organize packages, materials, etc.. Operating machinery and various types of forklifts. Also, I secure packages for customers in our company van, then deliver them in a company work van. I'm a material handler every day in the shop. We then make sure the warehouse is clean and materials organized before leaving work.
VT Halter Marine - Pascaguala, MS
March 2014 to May 2017
Mostly painting, mixing paint, getting rid of corrosion using cleaning products, prepping area before painting using machines, scissor lifts, safety harness, and man lifts. We sandblast ship (200ft+) using heavy pressured abrasives, then we spray desired MILS of paint to the ship with an air equipped paint pump that supplies paint to an pressured spray gun . We also hydro-blast and pressure wash areas before painting. Material handling in warehouse. Transporting machines, equipment, tools, safety gear. I remove toxic waste, and chemicals safely away from work space using the proper PPE. PAINTER/SANDBLASTER
Bae systems southeast shipyard - Mobile, AL
May 2010 to December 2013
Set up paint pumps, prep area for paint, setup blast pots, sprayed ships, labor in warehouse, maintain warehouse and organize materials in warehouse. Sandblasting and spraying ships using high air pressured abrasive at high heights, equipped with a safety harness and man lift. Accomplishments
Received a raise for 2nd class painter position.
OSHA 30 CERTIFIED
General labor, Forklift, painting and sandblasting Scaffold Carpenter and Electrician Helper
Vt halter marine - Pascagoula, MS
May 2008 to December 2009
Scaffold Carpenter Responsibilities
Acquire desired scaffold materials and tools from work shop warehouse for each task. Build scaffolds with necessary material at extensive heights(man-lift) for painters, welders, electricians, and other departments. Therfore, I'm familiar being equipped with safety harness, toolbelt, hard hat, steel toe boots and all safety precautions. Organize the yard, and maintain materials in the warehouse. Fix on heavy machinery in work shop. Also, we handle and organize needed materials for drop off all throughout the yard. We dispose of toxic waste and chemicals. Safely, we transport materials away from work area.
Electrician Helper Responsibilities
Help electricians by performing duties requiring less skill. Duties include using, supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment. Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
Labor, Forklift, man-lift, carpentry, transporting, pulling cable, and wire cutting Education
pursuing BS in Electrical Engineering
Bishop State Community College - Mobile, AL
January 2016 to January 2020
CDL class A certification in CDL
Bishop State Community College - Mobile, AL
January 2019 to March 2019
Bishop state community college - Mobile County, AL April 2011 to April 2011
• Painting and sandblasting (5 years)
• General labor (4 years)
• Hydro-blasting (2 years)
• Warehouse Management (2 years)
• Warehouse Associate (4 years)
• Shipping Receiving
• Picker Packer
• Order Puller
CDL class A
March 2019 to Present
Familiar with Microsoft software spreadsheet.