To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my theoretical knowledge and skills, which would empower me to grow while accomplishing organization’s goals.
• Proficient in languages such as Python and R
• Strong Understanding of predictive modelling and machine learning algorithms
• Good understanding of data mining, cleaning and modelling
• Efficient in graphical modelling and data visualization using Tableau
• An in-depth understanding of Deep-Learning using Neural Networks
• Create Customized reports in Tableau for data visualization
• To transform the raw data into MySQL to prepare unruly data for machine learning
• Data and Quantitative Analysis
• Decision Analytics
• Visualization Tools and Predictive Modelling
• Machine Learning Algorithm
Done a Hands-on Project based on Kaggle data set on “IBM HR Analytics Employee Attrition & Performance”
• Reading and Visualizing the data by importing the necessary libraries
• Preprocessing the data for understanding, filling the Null-Values and to manipulate the data by adding rows and columns
• Cleaning the data by filling the null values with the Bfill method
• Visualizing the data with the help of graphs to understand the relation between the variables
• Find the Independent and Dependent Variables
• Describe the data to understand the Minimum, Maximum values and also to fine the Mean and standard deviation values for the data frame
• To find the Co-Relation between the Variables by using ‘Heat Maps’ and ‘Pair plots’
• Finding the outliers by using ‘Boxplot’ and to reduce the count of outliers because the outliered variable should not affect another variable
• Applying the Label Encoders to change the categorical data to numerical data
• Normalize the data to bring the numerical data to the same level
• Split the data for testing and training
Solleti Manish Kalyan
B.Tech, Electrical and Electronic Engineer
Contact No: - +91-833*******
E-mail: - email@example.com
• Create Machine learning models with Python and scikit-learn to build the respective models by using Regression and Classification Models
• After model building, Prediction should be done on the Test data as we as on the new data
• Evaluating the Machine learning models for Classification by ‘Confusion Matrix’ and for Regression by ‘R2 Score’
• Find the Error measurements by Root Mean Square Error (RMSE) and Mean Absolute Error
• Finally Deployed the ML Model
Environment: Python 3.7.4, HTML, Machine learning Algorithms, Jupyter Notebook, Kaggle for data set
Company: SocialPrachar July 2019 – Nov 2019
Role: Data Scientist (Intern)
• Used Python to scrape, clean and analyze large data set
• Create Machine learning models with Python and scikit-learn to predict the business
• Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule-based models, deep learning
• Create language models from petabytes of text data in different languages
• Transformed the raw data into MySQL to prepare unruly data for machine learning
• Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets
• Work as part of the product team to implement algorithms that power user and developer- facing products reaching out to millions of users.
• Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms and Models
• Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments
• Create Customized reports in Tableau for data visualization Company: BYJUS Mar 2018 – Sep 2019
Role: Business Development Associate
• Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
• Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
• Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Collating and maintaining client information in the Lead Squared database.
• Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
• Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
• Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Identify new business opportunities and partners.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Company: ClearTax Feb 2017 – Oct 2018
Role: Sales and Marketing
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of- the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. EDUCATION:
SRM University BE/B.TECH Electrical and Electronics Engineering (GPA- 7.0) Social Prachar Institute Data Science Course (6 Months)