POST APPLIED FOR: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
CONTACT NUMBER: +974-********
• Over 3+ years of work experience in Electrical switchgear organizations.
• Excellent knowledge in Low Voltage Switch Gear and Control Panels.
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to lead a team and able to prioritize, delegate and motivate.
• Software Skills in Electrical Design: AutoCAD.
• Excellent knowledge in Low Voltage Panel Testing and commissioning CAREER OBJECTIVE
B.E(EEE) in Electrical Engineering with over 4 years of post-qualification experience in Design and Testing, Commissioning in the Electrical Switchgear Manufacturing sector. Expertise in the design and production of Low Voltage Switch Gear and Control Panels. Experienced in handling low voltage switchgear projects with demonstrated cross departmental coordination skills so as to deliver within the specified timeline. Solid experience in selection of equipments as per project specification and coordinating with contractor and vendors for timely Estimation. Strong analytical, troubleshooting and team building skills with proven abilities in planning and managing site resources. Effective and articulate communicator with ability to convey ideas in clear and simple manner. AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
• Hands on experience in Project handling, Designing & QA/QC the following o Main & Sub Main Distribution Board
o Synchronization panels with multiple incomers with complete controls. o Motor Control Centres, Single Starter Panels.
o Automatic Transfer switches (with ACBs, MCCBs or Contactors). o Capacitor Banks.
o Lighting Control Panels, Feeder pillars.
o Cables, Cable trays and Cable Schedules
• Products handled includeMV panel, ATS panel, MCC panel, VFD panels, Soft Starter panels, Feeder Pillars, Capacitor Bank panels, Synchronizing panels, and PLC Control panels etc. PROJECTS HANDELD:
AL THUMAMA STADIUM & PRECINCT
Client : SUPREME COMMITTEE FOR DELIVERY & LEGACY
Main Contractor : AL JABER ENGINEERING
Consultant : ARAB ENGINEERING BUREAU
NEW HAMAD PORT PROJECT-NPP0057
Client : STATE OF QATAR
Main Contractor: SINOHYDRO
Consultant : AECOM
DUKUAN AIR BASE PROJECT
Client : QATAR ARMED FORCES
Main Contractor : BAHADIR CONSTRUCTION
Consultant : WHITE YOUNG QATAR W.L.L
LUSAIL RAIL TRANSIT(L.R.T)
Client : Q-RAIL QATAR
MEP Contractor : MECHATRONICS
Consultant : QDVC
• Electrical Design Engineer at Q-tec Switchgear W.L.L.(ABB Channel Partner) period of 3 years
• Worked as an Electrical Engineer for Enrun India Consultants and Contractors for period of 1 year.
• Worked at 132/33kv Substation as a Junior Electrical Engineer for a period of six months. • Knowledge in Electrical Design and AutoCAD software EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING from JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY Hyderabad.
• INTERMEDIATE from SR junior college, Hyderabad.
• SSC from Little flower High School, Bheemgal.
Sound knowledge of Type Tested and Partially Type Tested Panels.
Skilled in ABB & Siemens(such as ACB, MCCB, VFD, Soft Starter, Motor Protection Relay etc.)
Proficient in EPlan Electric P8, AutoCAD & Microsoft Office.
Well versed in electrical control panel designing KEY SKILLS
• Electrical Design & Schematics
• Equipment Selection/ Project Procurement
• Vendor/ Supplier Management
• Troubleshooting & Technical Support
• Project Execution, Commissioning& Delivery
• Site Management
• Production Maximization & Cost Control
• Quality Assurance
• Team Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to design the panels boards by complying the IEC standards, QCS-2014 & Kaharamaa regulations.
• Ability to design the power and control schemes for LV,APFC & MCC panels as per the site requirement.
• Ability to test and commissioning the panel boards.
• More familiar with the ABB switchgear components.
• Familiar with Qatar construction standards-2014 & kahramaa regulations.
• Develop and enhance new and current circuit solutions.
• Evaluate engineering design and head project engineering design specific to electrical discipline.
• Suggest modifications to develop and design to enhance quality.
• Perform surveys to collect field data to develop drawings, layouts and varied visual aids.
• Coordinate engineering design team activities.
• Support electrical control panel production.
• To attend meetings, seminars, training workshops and other work related issues, as required
(this may involve working outside normal office hours).
• To action matters arising in the absence of the Senior Electrical Design Engineer.
• To report deviations from approved plans and specifications Personal Profile:
Name : SHAIK WASEEF
Father’s Name : SHAIK MAGDUM
Date of birth : 2nd May 1994
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Muslim
Marital status : Single
Hobbies : Playing Cricket, Reading News paper
Passport No : N7345395
Date of Expiry : 27.01.2026
Visa Status : Transferable Visa with NOC
Languages Known : English, Urdu, and Hindi.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge Date:
Place: Doha (SHAIK WASEEF)