Holiday, Fl. *4691
Regional Channel Manager – Sales Manager
Enfocus Software – DistributorX – Mexico Latin America
December 2015 - Present
• Overseeing the overall growth and sales of Enfocus Software in Mexico, Central America and Caribbean ( New Start Up Region)
• Sourcing Consultants, Resellers, Trainers and Software Engineers to represent sales in the MXCA & LATAM Region. Qualifying them and getting them approved as an Enfocus Software Authorized reseller to offer Sales and Services Associated with Software Automation Solutions
• Grew the Region from a zero vendor level to a 25 plus authorized Enfocus Solutions vendors.
• Maintaining frequent communication with 3rd party software companies in order to stay up to date with new configurators and modules being added to the Switch Automation
• Handled all Sales matters related to the position in order to grow the region
• Conducted WebEx Demos offering remote presentations of the Preflighting and Automation Solutions to End Users, OEMS and Prospective Resellers as well as offering training to authorized oversees resellers.
• Preparing quarterly business plans and reports for submittal and review to Enfocus the manufacturer.
• Assuring all End users as well as resellers stayed up to date with new dot updates as well as New Versions of software being released.
• Working with the Automation Architects, System Administrators and Process Engineers to ensure there operating systems were compatible with current and or new Versions of software. Offering older Installers when operating systems could not be upgraded for varied reasons.
• Represented the Enfocus line at Printing and Graphic Arts Expos across US. Offering Demos of Solutions while networking with other exhibitors to grow the MXCA LATAM Region.
• Determined Margens according to reseller sales history and sales goals being met
Bilingual Engineering Assistant & Technical Order Entry
Contract Job – Tampa Bay area.
August 2015 – December 2015
• Assisted the Engineering Department with order entry for International Flow Meter orders In the Instrumentation and Control Field
• Translated for the Engineering department on a contract job while a Bilingual Engineer was located
• Worked with International Manufacturing Reps and Customer providing measurement and application assistance with Flow Meters BTU display Models: Typical Flow rates, Max Rates, Fullscale, Pipe Schedules, Application, Analog output, Megahertz usage, Pipe Material selection, Communication: Bacnet IP, Modbus, Flow Meter Models, Conduit Options, Transducer selection and several other aspects of Flow meter features
• Prepared Proforma Invoices, Commercial Invoices, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Conformance and Packing slips from A to Z and getting seals from the Chamber of Commerce for Customs items retrieval oversees in Middleast, South and Latin America
• Calculated Commissions and Discounts off Rep and Manufacturer Quotes with List Price and Quoted Prices using formulas
• Supplied quotes for new HVAC industry global projects
• Worked with Engineers, Controls Contractors and End users
• Used SalesLogix and Navision coordinating projects overseas well as project locations and project names
• Converted metric measurements to international units for calibration department
• Assisted the Sales department with any translations required to close sales
Sales - Purchasing and Strategic Planning Manager of Integrated Circuits and Semiconductors for both Commercial and Military (Aviation) Projects & jobs
TekSystem Solutions - Tampa Bay, FL
September 2006 - April 2013
• Served as the Lead Purchasing Agent / Regional Sales Manager & Customer Service Support
• Developed, grew and maintained an extensive list of OEM's, Engineering firms, Contract Manufacturers and Distributors in the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Petroleum and Automotive Industries
•Sold to Domestic as well as national accounts
•Applied strategic method to support cost reduction with strong relationships within the Industry
•Placed purchase orders, negotiated prices, expedited orders, supplied technical assistance and excellent Customer service
Supplied Certificate or Conformance, Certificate or Origin, Proforma Invoices, Packing slips and. Commercial invoices for International accounts
• Used best cost transportation model for inbound- outbound shipping Kept accurate records of Inventory, Component testing, shelf life and traceability
• Worked with several ERP systems, BOMs & blanket orders
• Cross referenced part obsolescence, hard to find and long lead times.
• Supplied lead times and expedited to ensure timely delivery
• Knowledge of a wide variety of Semiconductors, Integrated Circuits, Hardware Active and Passive components as well as Aerospace parts for New Builds and AOG's ( airplane on ground)
• Negotiated the lowest possible cost for the product balanced against the optimum quality and schedule needs.
Senior Account Executive and Buyer Domestic & International Accts.
New Advantage Corp - Saint Petersburg, FL
January 2003 - September 2006
Served and supported customers in the Aerospace, Medical, Industrial, Instrumentation, Petroleum, Commercial and Military Industries.
• Working with Quality Control, Electrical/Instrumentation Design Engineers, Purchasing Managers, Planners and Project Managers
• Negotiated national and domestic quotes from Factories and Manufacturers to meet customer specific needs.
Attended all aspects of the sale from prospecting to expediting purchases
• Developed business relationships with customers globally like L-3 Communications, Raytheon, BAE, Northrup Grumman and Johnson Control to name a few
• Maintained a proven record of overall sales success in the Industry.
• Obtained bank and trade references in order to setup new customers with account terms and get Terms with new Vendors
• Attended Motivational Seminars & extensive electronics training
• Prepared Nonconformance forms for unacceptable components keeping RMA's to a minimum with quality implementing
• Set up orders to test parts for board level function, Die Authenticity
Territory Manager Tampa Bay Publication
Peoples Choice Magazine- Saint Petersburg, FL.
February 1997 - March 2003
• Maintained accurate record and keep documentation of all Customers and Prospects.
• Developed business relationships in the Pinellas County and Tampa Bay area along with some National Accounts
• Maintained a $30,000.00 in monthly sales profit
• Consistently renewed customers and maintained running records of renewals.
• Increased publicity for customers by adding them into additional distribution areas.
• Executing all aspects of the Ad from Initial call to proofreading magazine Advertisement prior to printing.
Professional & Fluent in both English and Spanish
Intermediate Portuguese and Arabic
Software Experience and Knowledge
Proficient with both MAC and WINDOWS operating systems
• QuickBooks Manufacturing Version
• Microsoft Outlook
• ERP Systems
• Software application
• Sales Logix, OniNav and Navision
• International Paperwork for Customs Shipping
• Help Scouts
• Enfocus Software: PitStop Property, PitStop Server, Connecticut All, Switch, HP Indigo EPM Kit