Long Island City, New York
I am energetic, motivated Executive Personal Assistant with several years of experience who is highly organized and skilled at balancing the needs of clients in both personal and professional capacities. Im Looking for stimulating and challenging position, which builds on my skills and knowledge, as well as professional experience.
Bea Murphy New York 06/2016-present
Personal Assistant to Entrepreneur and Media Director
• Filling, copying, faxing documents.
• Handling complex domestic travel arrangements, visas, flights.
• Creating expense reports using Microsoft Excel.
• Composing highly confidential documents and memos which were handled with the utmost discretion
• Ordering, Shipping, returning supplies.
• Carrying specific projects and research.
• Being Involved in decision-making processes
• Responding to Director needs on 24/7 basis which included replying to calls, texts, emails and special tasks.
J.S Bailey New York 10/2010-present
Personal/ Executive Assistant to Global Chief Revenue Officer
• Managing calendar and coordinated with social and family obligations.
• Arranging meetings and appointments.
• Interacting with organizational staff, executives, clients, vendors and visitors on daily basis
• Supporting ad-hoc projects or initiatives.
• Processing coordinate and follow-up on vendor invoices and payment status and track legal spend with third party service provider.
• Managing multiple administrative projects simultaneously and monitor progress to ensure deadlines are met.
• Arranging business travel and complete lengthy expense reports for international and domestic trips.
• Preparing and editing presentations using Power Point.
• Sorting incoming mail and correspondence like faxes, e-mails and packages.
• Personal shopping including gifting, and returning.
• Responding to special requests,errands, or related duties as needed.
Paul and Lauri Weitz, New York 06/2009-07/2010
• Maintained entire family schedule and organized events.
• Arranged domestic and international travel plans and itineraries including flights, car service and restaurant reservations
• Oversaw the daily activities of clients’ household .
• Personal shopped including gifting, and returning.
• Handled special requests.
• Organized and attended meetings.
• Managed of primary residence in Manhattan and two other properties (Manhattan, East Hampton)
A.G Renovations, Cork,Ireland 09/2007-06/2009
• Monitored incoming mails and e-mails.
• Maintained a busy and ever changing calendar
• Typed documents and complied information for meetings.
• Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Organized assignments and daily checklists.
• Arranged appointments
• Screened personal and business calls and directed them to the appropriate party.
• Monitored business expenses, managed all required.
• Managed and reviewed filing and office system.
• Sourced and ordered office equipment and supplies.
BA, Public health, Bialystok Institute of Healthcare, Bialystok, Poland 07/2007
ICOES Certificate of Executive Assistant 2016