B-***, Second Floor
Career Objective: To excel in my field through hard work, research skills and perseverance. To serve my parents, and my country with the best of my abilities.
• B-Tech. in Electronics and Communication (2011-15) from PDM College of Engineering For Women, Bahadurgarh with 70% aggregate in 1st year and 72% aggregate in 2nd year.
• Intermediate board  with 68% from C.B.S.E.
• Matriculation board  with 81% from C.B.S.E.
• Languages : C, C++, Data Structure and Embedded
• Application Package : Tinapro and MS Office.
• Electronic Voting Machine
Description: Electronic voting machine has now replaced the traditional mechanism of voting due to several advantages like security, automatic counting etc. a user can get his/her vote register through the set of switches, after every cast of the vote, the count can be seen in LCD. The circuit uses AT89C51 microcintroller and the code for the project has been written in C.
• Stood third in 10th Standard with an aggregate of 81%
• Scored highest marks in social studies in entire school with 97 marks
• Travelling and exploring new places/activities
• Spending time with family and friends
• Trust people wisely
• Jolly Person
• Learning Attitude
Date of Birth March 03, 1994
Father’s name : Krishan Kumar Dhall
Mother’s name Seema Dhall
Marital Status Single
Languages Known English, Hindi and Punjabi
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to best of my knowlege.
Date: August 1, 2015