Alberto A. Mora
Self motivated professional with over 12 years of managerial experience with proficient ability to control food
and labor costs by maintaining the highest quality standards. Exceed overall performance consistently resulting
in achieving high profitability to the business. Develop skills in customer and employee relations.
2012-2015 City College Hollywood, FL
• Associate Degree in Business Management
1996-1998 ITECH Technical Institute Lima, Peru
• Computer Technician (Word perfect, Excel, Windows, PowerPoint)
• PC Banking
2002-2014 General Manager
• Supervise overall operations of a $2.8 million restaurant.
• Training new managers from within the company and new comers.
• Providing guest service classes and training of hourly members.
• Opening new restaurants.
2000-2002 Assistant Manager
• Control food cost under 24%, labor costs 2% positive, and negative variance under
• Increase sales by 4% providing an excellent customer service.
• Able to read and explain P&L, Weekly and Monthly Gross Profit Reports,
1999-2000 Team Leader
• Training and Development of new personnel.
• Reconciliation and auditing cash registers, food control, labor control and customer
1998-1999 Team Member
• Perform and cross trained in all positions as an hourly employee: cashier, prep person,
cook chef, grill chef, dining room attendant and serving line.