Data Analyst, highly organized and detail oriented.
Montclair State University, Montclair NJ Major/Business Management Evening/Present
EXPER I E NCE
The State Of New Jersey, Newark, NJ - Data Analyst 2/2014 – 7/2014
• Entered data accuracy and identified errors.
• Developed, maintained and improved duplication of benefits data spreadsheets.
• Data entry, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy.
• Responsible for loading, validation and extracting data.
• Manipulating, cleaning & processing data using Excel.
• Carrying out specified data processing and statistical techniques.
• Support all departments with special projects related to disasters.
1/2010 – 10/2013
Canon Business Solutions-TD Securities, New York, Office Assistant
•Verified the accuracy of the data and maintained database records.
•Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
•Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and scheduling database.
•Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services.
•Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork.
•Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
•Heavy data entry, maintained the applicant tracking system and tracked resumes.
Plan Express, New York, NY / Data Entry Assistant Administrator
•Scheduled appointments and meetings.
•Entered data both online and offline, answered phones and greeted clients.
•Copied, scanned, faxed and filed all documentation regarding account information.
•Organized forms made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
•Assisted senior recruiting staff with career fairs also recruiting events.
•Managed office vendors, supplies, organization and upkeep.
Microsoft Outlook, Pitney Bowes Machine MSF2, Neopost, UPS Worldship
Handled multifaceted administrative task, knowledge of postal equipment, copiers and binding
Daedal, self disciplined, strong communication skills
Bonded Federal Reserve