Cornelious J. Liddell
A postion in the electronics/avionics industry in which I can apply my skills in diagnostics,
troubleshooting, repairing, assembling, soldering, and testing.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Dependable worker with more than 15 years of transferable experience in electronics/avionics.
The last twelve years primary testing, troubleshooting, and repairing audio systems and special
projects. Also in reading prints, schematics, oscilloscopes,equipment testers, and multimeters.
STATE OF KANSAS (Mar 2000-Mar 2013) Electronics Tech./Tool Crib Attn.
- Using diagnostic procedures, performed complex testing and troub-
leshooting to component level to ensure quality standards were met.
- Operated various testing instruments, voltmeters, and oscillosopes.
- Troubeshoot more complex problems not cleary defined by dianostic
- Up keep and repair, of small engines, power tools, and hand tools.
- Organize and inventory supplies while working with verious vendors.
TINKER AFB-CESSNA (Sept 1985-Mar 2000) Electronics/Avionics Technician
- Trained lower level techs in troubleshooting techniques.
- Created timesaving, more accurate testing procedures.
- Performed electronic, electro-mechanical, and testing of printed circ-
uit boards, motherboards, and switching boards/boxes.
- Assembled, solderd, and tested special products/projects.
- Built and repaired power supplies.
- Configured circuit boards to conform with new specifications.
- Southeast Kansas Education Service Center, State of KS.- April 2005 - Industry
- Tinker AFB OKC., OK. - Feb 1986 - Electronics Mechanic.
- Moore-Norman Vo-Tech. - Feb 1986 - Electronics Technology.
- US Army Aviation Center Ft.Rucker AL. - Jan 1976 - Helicopter Repair.
- US Army Education Center Presidio SF.,CA. - May 1976 - High School.
- US Army Noncommissioned Officer Academy Ft. Chaffee Ark. - Aug 1987 -