Fullerton, CA 714-***-****
Accomplished SharePoint Developer/Administrator with experience in planning, executing, managing, and delivering multiple SharePoint projects from inception to rollout. Proven background in efficiently and effectively collaborating cross-functionally to gather business requirements for SharePoint Service Requests. Skilled at acting as liaison between vendors and end users, ensuring all project requirements are met. Knowledgeable in infrastructure solutions, cloud technologies, data center operations, platforms migration, and enterprise directories. Key skills include:
SharePoint Development and Administration Project Management Cross-Functional Collaboration Business Requirements Gathering PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ROLAND DGA, Irvine, CA March 2015 – May 2019
Worked closely with business analysts, development teams and infrastructure specialists to deliver high availability solutions for mission-critical applications.
• Collaborated closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust SharePoint solutions to meet business requirements for functionality, scalability and performance.
• Investigated new and emerging software applications within Office 365 to design, select, implement and use administrative information systems effectively.
• Wrote PowerShell scripts for daily maintenance activities, including indexes and tables analyses.
• Developed migration project for upgrading and migrating from on-premise SharePoint 2007/2010 to Office 356 SharePoint Online using PowerShell scripts and ShareGate Desktop Migration tool.
• Redesigned Microsoft InfoPath forms, Nintex forms and workflows using Microsoft PowerApps and Flow.
• Developed Microsoft Azure Functions, Logic Apps, and Custom Connectors to enhance and extend Microsoft PowerApps and Flow functionality.
• Designed and implemented custom solutions for SharePoint Online using SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and Patterns and Practices (PnP) community-based library. CYTEC INDUSTRIES, Anaheim, CA October 2011 – February 2015 Information Technology Intern
Controlled and managed server room, wireless network, server infrastructure, audiovisual equipment, laptops and video conferencing equipment.
• Responded to support requests from end users and patiently walked individuals through basic troubleshooting tasks.
• Maintained hardware and software with new installations, repairs and patches via SCCM. ARTURO ALVARADO PAGE TWO
• Removed malware, ransomware and other threats from laptops/desktop systems and maintained secure server backups.
• Remained up to date on latest technologies and solutions applicable to company products to provide best support to end-users.
• Complied with ITAR document control requirements. MICRO CENTER, Tustin, CA March 2009 – August 2009
Worked with sales team to collaboratively reach targets, consistently meeting or exceeding personal quotas.
• Implemented up-selling strategies such as recommending accessories and complementary purchases to boost revenue.
• Organized racks and shelves to maintain store visual appeal, engage customers and promote specific merchandise.
• Trained and developed new sales team associates in products, selling techniques and company procedures.
• Evaluated inventory and delivery needs, optimizing strategies to meet customer
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Technology Sales Representative
CALIFORNIA STATE, FULLERTON, CA
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Information Systems and Decision Sciences TECHNICAL SKILLS