Seattle, WA 98105
BS University of Washington - Seattle, Computer science June 2019
• Current Coursework: Operating Systems, Distributed Systems, Information Ethics
• Relevant Coursework: Algorithms, Machine Learning, Database Design, NLP EXPERIENCE
Research Assistant Summer 2018
• Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan
• Built web crawler and parser to collect and filter data for information retrieval evaluation from over 8000 pages of academic websites allowed by the university.
• In conjunction with the research students, built information retrieval system based on neural networks word embedding model.
• Performed context evaluation based on the search context and query form. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Pair project implementing multithreaded adversarial learning chess bot in Java.
• Improved the search depth performance from 5 to 7 on Google Cloud Compute using killer heuristics and move ordering.
Web Server Search Engine
• Quarter long project implemented in C++.
• Built file system crawler, index and query processor for inverse indexing and context retrieval.
• Created a multithreaded server on top of the query processor complete with front end to work as an usable search engine on predefined set of library information. Translation Classifier
• Neural network-based classifier built using AllenNLP in Python.
• Trained using pretrained word embeddings to distinguish between human produced and machine translation with accuracy of 72% on test data. RELEVANT SKILLS
• Proficient with object-oriented programming in Java, Python, C++.
• Database query languages: SQL, Datalog, SQL++
• Practice in Verilog design language and x86 assembly language.
• Experience using Linux, Google Cloud Compute, AWS, Microsoft Azure.
• Fluent in English, Russian, Mongolian languages