The George Washington University Law School Washington, DC
• Master of Law in International and Comparative Law April 2018
• Recipient of the Thomas Buergenthal Scholarship
Azad University Qazvin, Iran
• Bachelor of Law, summa cum laude Feb. 2017
System Soft Technologies Herndon, Virginia
• Legal Prepared Intern H-1B, EB-2, EB-3 petitions and applications under supervision of the immigration attorney. Mar. 2019 – May 2019
• Research prevailing wage for H-1B and PERM filings.
• Work with vendors to obtain alternative wage surveys, translation, and educational evaluations.
• Communicated with clients via telephone, fax, and email to ensure that applications and supporting documents were submitted, and deadlines were met in a timely fashion.
• Worked effectively with attorneys to meet deadlines by showing good decision-making and problem-solving skills and being able to multitask.
• Developed, maintained and administered database and calendars as well as reviewing files and updating status reports for clients. International Law Offices of Fallah, PLLC Tysons Corner, Virginia Intern, Paralegal Sep. 2017 – Feb. 2019
• Prepared and managed a verity of immigration petitions with strong attention to detail. Interviewed approximately 50 clients and gathered biographic information.
• Communicated with various government agencies in order to insure proper protocol was being followed on clients’ petitions.
• Researched immigration and government regulation, case law and procedures to support client cases.
• Maintained and updated monthly reports and spreadsheets with sensitive information. International Law Offices of Fallah, PLLC Tehran, Iran Intern, Paralegal Sept. 2013 – May. 2017
• Learned International Contract drafting, worked with team members on Foreign Direct Investment attorneys in consulting and representing the potential investors and clients.
• Learned International Business Transactions, specially Letter of Credit legal issues.
• Worked with supervisor preparing due diligence reports for clients.
• Constructed the first draft of memorandum, motions and petitions and learned to write simply and efficiently. Vahdat Language Institute Tehran, Iran
IELTS and TOEFL Instructor Jan. 2011 – Sep. 2013
• Planned, developed, and implemented language instructions in English language, and assisted in the preparation of English
• language curriculum for students of all levels, including IELTS and TOEFL candidates.
• Prepared course materials and instructional materials for students.
• Identified, analyzed, and resolved difficulties of students in learning English language.
• Conducted daily tests and provided constructive feedback to students. 21TH Century Media Institute Tehran, Iran
Translator Jan. 2000 – Jan. 2016
• Verified information from original text in order to ensure appropriate interpreting.
• Ensured that all written translations conform to the original text in terms of technicality and terminology.
• Discussed interpretation requirements with clients to ensure error free documents.
• Ensured that both content and style of statements are communicated effectively.
• Proofread end document and make any necessary changes. SKILLS & COMMUNITY SERVICE
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook) Community Service:
• Member of pro bono legal assistance of Afghan refugees in Iran.
• Pro Bono paralegal assistance to pro bono section of the Iranian American Bar Association. LANGUAGES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
• English- Fluent; Persian (Farsi)- Native; French- Basic; Arabic- Basic Personal Interests:
• Fitness, Yoga, Classical Persian Music