SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Strong manufacturing & machinist skills and experience.
● Dependable and hardworking; able to accurately follow written or oral instructions.
● Self-starter; positive attitude; enthusiastic team player.
● Excellent attention to detail; goal oriented.
● Flexible and committed; able to multi-task.
February 2016 – Present
Peak Technical Staffing
February 2014 – January 2016
● Built residential and commercial hardscapes and waterscapes 2012 – 2014
Software Specialist/GE Healthcare
Mechanical Tech I
● Taping and Plasma Cleaning, TPA Coupling & TPA Cleaning, uses the Nikon Measuring System, TPA/DMA X Ray Test System. Detector Module Assembly, 5 S Safety Program, DFA Skeleton Testing, DFA Attach Center and IFB Programming. 2011 – 2012
Assembly Tech II (Briggs and Stratton)
● Rotated through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
● Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
● Receiving Assistant (Sigma Aldrich)
● Examine incoming shipments and compare with records to insure accuracy of incoming shipments.
2010 – 2011
Volt Staffing/Rockwell Automation
● Used overhead cranes and forklifts to locate and stage materials used to complete orders.
● Used SAP computer system to place, check and process orders.
● Assembled computer drives.
2009 – 2010
C and D Technologies
● Filling of hopper, adding paste to grid plates for battery assembly.
● Inspection of oven settings and inventory.
2007 – 2008
● Duties included lubing & changing oil in machines, checking belts and hoses, updating forklifts and safety equipment’s to date.
2006 - 2007
● Painted, maintained building and grounds, performed office housekeeping and general daily maintenance of the facility.
2005 - 2006
● Operated precision drills, spindle drills, and gun drills that bored holes in copper tubing.
● Operated lathes for copper material for transformers. 2004-2005
Die Cut Machine Operator
● Overlaid laminated and adhesives on paper for cell phones and other small items. EDUCATION
ITT Technical Institute Greenfield, WI
Coursework in Electronic Engineering
Milwaukee Area Technical College