Mississauga Ont. L5G 1J9
905-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position in Administrative Assistant and or Customer Service where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilized. Work Experience
Alta Place Property/Kerr Corp Plaza
- Accounts receivable
- Tenant reconciliation
- Application and eviction processing
- Working with ODSP/ Halton and Peel Services
- Processing bank deposit slips /closing pos system
- Processing and organize work order to be complete.
- We live onsite we are typically on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week in case of a building emergency.
2007 to 2014
Administrative/ Inside Sales Customer Service
Working with accounting software-Sage/Simply Accounting / Quickbooks/ Bedford System
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Supplying the military and government with tactical needs.
- Serving walk in traffic sales and processing payments for all orders.
- Quoting federal, provincial and regional government tenders and bids.
- Storefront retail sales including customer service and register sales invoices and credits.
- Closing the end of day sales.
- Computer skills – Accpac, Simply Accounting, POS system, Word, Excel
- Provide administrative/secretarial support such as answering telephones, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries. Deco Labels & Tags
February 2005 to December 2007
Customer Service Representative / Data Entry Clerk / Receptionist Working with accounting software-Sage
- Coordinate customer requests
- Process all orders given to me by sales staff accurately and on a timely basis.
- Quote new business, using Accpac.
- Track shipping status of product to ensure delivery date and quantities shipped.
- Resolve all customer related issues and complaints
- Follow-up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Coordinate between customer and graphic design supplier to ensure that the file on hand reflects the correct version of the customer requests.
- Responsible for providing correct costing information to the billing department.
- Maintaining spec sheets with the most current information
- Entering time information on daily / weekly sale sheets
- All invoicing and crediting of accounts and rebilling
- Maintaining all files and closed orders, and other reception duties.
- Completing a variety of requests as directed by controller or President of the company. Route 44.ca
January 2004 to February 2005
Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk
Working with accounting software Simply Accounting
- Data entering and maintaining accounts using Quick books.
- Accounts receivable invoices and collections
- Creating driver’s daily routes.
- Preparation of daily bank deposits.
- Maintained various data worksheets in Excel
- Answering a multi-line telephone system, relaying messages
- Cold calling customers for inside sales
- Calling customers regarding payments
Highland Secondary School, Dundas, ON
- Early Childhood Education
Currently certified in First Aid / CPR
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST