**** ***** ***** ** **, GRANDVILLE, MICHIGAN 49418
• Organized Customer Service Representative with strong interpersonal and computer skills. Background in customer service and support and accustomed to managing difficult client situations.
• Professional Rater with a demonstrated history of working in the information industry.
• Multilingual (English, French, Swahili, Kinyarwanda and Kirundi). SKILLS
• Experienced in Widows, Internet-based research, google Apps, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Familiar with technology and communication programs. WORK HISTORY
Business Buddy Inc.
Customer Service Representative // January 2016 to May 2018
• Managed a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Contacted customer to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise, and inform them about promotions and upcoming events.
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
Amazon Associate // September 2018 to January 2019
• Managed the receiving of truck deliveries and packages.
• Used a smartphone and handheld devices with various apps and scanning bar codes.
• Built, wrapped, sorted, and transported pallets and packages based on destination. APPEN
Micro Jobs Quality Rater // currently working
• Analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images, and other types of information using an online tool.
Associate of Arts.
• Medical Coding at Montcalm Community College // Sydney, MI // January 2018