EXPERIENCE NTTDATA Inc. Gurgaon
**/****-**/**** ****** Business Consultant
· Worked as a Business Analyst for BI reporting for AstraZeneca, BCBSNC and Landauer USA.
· Holistic requirement gathering, scoping, project planning and deployment support with risk identification and mitigation strategies for clients and business stakeholders
· Created structured functional and design documents, handshake documents and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the client.
· Proactive interactions and co-ordination with offshore and onshore teams throughout for achieving desirable and on time deliverables.
· Worked on the Microstrategy (MSTR) tool to develop dashboards and reports for the client assisting in Marketing Analytics and help to derive Statistical Analysis.
· Provided regular inputs to development and testing teams to related to the Client Business Model and solution perspective.
· Involved in analysis on the data mapping and data validation of the report elements.
· Transferring knowledge and holding team interactive sessions to ramp up new team members.
· Worked on ad hoc requests from the customer to work on the updates in the data models and architecture.
· Lead multiple customer walkthroughs and interactive design sessions thought the lifecycle of the project.
· Creating Design specification documents, sequence diagrams and user stories as per requirement from the client in the confluence.
· Created customer reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) while mentoring the team and client administrators.
· Scheduling, Archiving and Indexing of the developed SQL reports through .net module alongside regular testing and validation.
· Organizing multiple client sessions to validate project delivery and solution validation with business stakeholders at all fronts.
HCL Technologies Noida
12/2015-05/2018 Senior Software Engineer
· Lead Developer for Westpac Australia and LASH USA, responsible for data replication and migration from legacy database to Microsoft SQL Server
· Developed multiple landscape transformation strategies and data mapping strategies for client and internal developers.
· Deployment support for complex Database issues related to SQL SERVER in PPlus(legacy) data application.
· Ad-hoc report development and enhancements to support management reporting requirements.
· Involved in MSSQL Code enhancement according to the client requirement during BAU improvements.
· Involved in complete technical and production data analysis, data fix preparations, reviewing fixes and ensuring statements data consistency.
· Constant Interaction with business users for requirement gathering & clarifications for story documentation under BAU Improvement program.
· Ramping up new team members, providing support in terms of proper documentation, interactive sessions to the team members.
EDUCATION AMITY UNIVERSITY Engineer’s Degree, BioTechnology 2007-2011
· Passed Bachelor’s degree with honors, majored in Biotech & Healthcare. Minor in Computer Science.
· Core team member in Amity Corporate Resource Cell.
· Professional Diploma in
§ French Language,
§ English and Business Communication and
§ Psychology and Allied Science
SKILL SET Configuration Tools
· Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Teradata SQL Assistant, Teradata Administrator, RTC.
· SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008/2012, Rapid SQL 7.6.4, Business Development Studio, SVN, CA Erwin 9.0, Impala, Microstrategy (web and dev), Microsoft Visio, Visual Studio, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Confluence and JIRA. EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
· 7 years of experience in multiple roles as Developer, Consultant and Business Analyst in the IT industry, with sufficient technical skills & hands on knowledge.
· Experience in handling global customer projects with proficiency in meeting stringent delivery deadlines.
· Major Clients: BCBSSNC, LASH US, Landauer, Astrazeneca UK, Westpac Sydney AU.
· 3 years of experience each in Wealth Management and US Healthcare domain.
· Sound experience in Microsoft SQL development, in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Business Intelligence- Microstrategy, SSRS, Report deployment, Report subscriptions.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills with proven capability in customer relationship and technical knowledge, while, responsible for customer walkthroughs, user stories, structured documentation and functional design
· Strong knowledge of STLC and SDLC methodologies with experience in requirement analysis, writing & executing test cases and test scenarios in Agile as well as waterfall methodology.
· Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers, Query optimization, tracing and database server monitoring using SQL Sleuth.
· Positive work attitude.
· Awarded with ‘Livewire and Innovation’ awards in the organization for Westpac bank Sydney, Australia.
· Received the ‘Gamechanger’ award from Account Manager and Accounting Operations Head for achieving my deliverables before time and hence, leading to the Best Year End Project till date.
· Provided Value adds to the project in a way which led to performance improvement of the overall project.
· Awarded with the ‘SPOT’ award for the organization for my efforts to the Landauer project in 2016.
· Appreciated at various instances both from the clients and the managers for the deliverables that maintain the quality and are within the deadline.