I'm a hardworking person familiar with customer service and money handling. Passionate about business success and successful at supporting all staff and customer needs. Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Personable and responsible Cashier and expo person with almost a year experience as well as a Party host with over 2 years in both retail and customer service. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude. Professional with hands-on experience in customer service, payment processing and sales. Seeking position in Postal service or as a Front Desk Receptionist or Call Center Specialist. Friendly and energetic with strong communication and organizational abilities. Seeking role of increased responsibility where strengths in service and sales will be valuable. I've been a Party Host, Cashier, Sales Rep, etc...who is highly energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service.
-Quick Leaner -Telecommunication skills
-Opening/closing procedures -Energetic work attitude
-Active listening skills -Markdown/promotional procedures -Excel in Customer service
Sales Associate 10/2017 to 02/2018
Last Stop Bowie, MD
Successfully interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
Collaborated with team members to complete sales transactions.
Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
Created strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales.
To-Go Staff 08/2017 to 10/2018
Texas Roadhouse Bowie, MD
• Cashier- Trained staff of 5-6 employees on correct facility procedures, safety codes, proper recipes and plating techniques in both register and expo area. Cleaned and straightened work area. Organized register supplies. Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods. Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested. Greeted customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, took and rang up orders, handled payment and thanked customers. Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits. Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone. Educated customers on product and service offerings. Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback. Issued receipts for purchases and gifts. Recorded customer orders and repeated them back in a clear, understandable manner. Always take notes and write down important messages from customers to give to management.
• Expo- Performed serving, cleaning, and stocking duties in establishments. Maintained contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers. Notified kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders. Packaged take-out foods and served food to customers. Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs. Attended 2 team meetings to voice concerns and offer
constructive feedback to others. Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management. Cleaned and straightened work area. Open and close expo area.
Birthday Party Host 02/2015 to 06/2017
Chuck E. Cheese’s Laurel, MD
Promoted good behaviors by using the positive reinforcement method.
Established a safe play environment for the children.
Observed children for signs of illness, injury, emotional disturbance, learning disorders and speech problems.
Developed and implemented skill-building activities focused on Professionalism, Communication, Multitasking, Attention to Details, and Organizing. Organized the store by returning all merchandise to its proper place. Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested. Kept the showroom clean and maintained neat, orderly product displays.
Server 10/2013 to12/2013
FedExField Hyattsville, MD
Serve customers with food tray items and hot/cold beverages. Report to the food runner for more food items. Prep hot food items. Stock up food trays. Held each team member accountable for achieving brand and performance goals. Frequently check on customers and answer any of their questions and concerns.
Cashier 10/2013 to 05/2014
RFK Stadium Washington, DC
Cleaned and straightened work area.
Unboxed new merchandise.
Rotated stock to maintain freshness.
Assessed customer needs and responded to questions.
Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management.
Guest Service Ambassador 08/2018 to 02/2019
Worked the daily operations of the front desk in Suitland & Hyattsville
Provided guests with important property information and directions to the casino, gift shop, restaurants, pool and spa, and fitness center.
Handled money for customers and visitors.
Handled the complaints and concerns of customers.
Reserved guest rooms over the phone, in person and via computer for travelers and
Contacted housekeeping services and maintenance personnel regarding problems with guest rooms.
Issued room keys to guests when they checked in and answered questions regarding how to use them properly.
Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
File away room numbers that has been checked out.
Operate the laundry.
Notify management with customers concerns.
Maintain clean lobby and front desk area.
• Maintenance- Monitored and ensured building security and safety by performing room checks and hall walks.
Oversaw the upkeep of the entire facility and notified supervisors of service repair needs.
Adjusted and repaired minor issues for Front Desk equipment and security and monitor systems.
• Housekeeping- Washed, cleaned and disinfected room equipment and bathroom, kitchen and living room areas.
Completed cleaning tasks. Spend part of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing and kneeling to get the job done.
Kept utility sink rooms in clean, neat and orderly condition.
• Trainer- Instructed Front Desk employees on communication and computer skills. Developed and implemented skill-building activities focused on arriving and departure phone calls, making housekeeping assignments, check in and check out procedures.
Observed and documented behaviors and actions.
Kept youth safe and secure at facility and in public.
Reduced process gaps by effectively training new hires on best practices and protocols.
Provided additional materials to enhance training.
Concierge 02/2019 to Current
Rectified volatile situations quickly through active listening and effective
Welcomed clients with professionalism and a personable attitude.
Ensured that guest complaints were handled in the most effective manner
Referred guests to local restaurants and recommended attractions in the
Delivered requested items to Resident's rooms.
Answered department telephone calls within 2 rings, using correct
salutations and telephone etiquette.
Scanning incoming packages and putting them in package system.
Give outgoing packages to carries (UPS,USPS,Fed Ex,DHL, etc..)
Allow Residents to sign off for packages.
Organize package room.
Clean and organize front desk.
Do a walk through in building every 3 hours.
Check updated Residents, Concierge and, management emails.
Contact Residents and verify that guest is allowed in room.
Close down common areas at closing time.
Direct guests that’s checking in to their room as well as collecting
information prior to checking in.
High School Diploma 2014
Bladensburg High School Bladensburg MD, United States
•Did my Community service as a Assistant Teacher at Love 2 Learn Christian Academy.
First semester in: Creative writing, Film production Prince George’s Community College Largo, MD, United States
Minor in Media Communication.
Continuing education in Media Communication.
Coursework in Business, Marketing and Communications.
Member, Alumni Association
• Cancer walk Organization
• Red Heart walk Organization
Member of a Professional Organization
• Chuck E. Cheese Fundraising Events