Experienced in Versatility and Dependability
**** ******** ******, *** ****, CA, 95125
Tel: 619-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Work Experience:
Volt Group Services for Tesla Inc. - Fremont, CA September 2018 – October 2018 DMV Operations Specialist (Contract)
• Utilized Salesforce and MS Outlook to input and verify high volume of customer information and financial data, registering new and used Tesla vehicles.
• Scanned, Printed and filed high volumes of confidential customers' files. LabCorp. - San Diego, CA February 2018 – May 2018
Medical Data Entry/ Specimen Accessioner
• Prepared laboratory specimens for designated departments/locations prior to laboratory analysis and testing.
• Unpacked specimens from branches or ports and routes specimens by type to various staging areas.
• Input high volumes of HIPAA protected data into computer database(s) while maintaining strict confidentiality. Southwest Airlines - San Diego, CA July 2017 – October 2017 Ramp Agent
• Responsible for marshaling aircraft in and out of the gate, loading, unloading and sorting freight, mail and baggage in a safe manner while also achieving on-time departures and arrivals
• Responsible for servicing aircraft lavatories, cleaning aircraft, restocking items, deicing and other duties as delegated.
Envoy Air - San Diego, CA September 2012 – March 2017 Station Agent/ Ground Security Coordinator/ General Manager Designee
• Customer Service experience as a Ticket Counter Agent, Gate Agent, Baggage Service Representative and a Ramp Agent.
• Maintained a safe work environment by ensuring no suspicious activities occurred in &/ or around sterile/non- sterile work areas
• Experience with interviewing, hiring, on-boarding and scheduling as well as financial auditing. Education:
• Post University – Online Education
o Bachelor's in Legal Studies in Law, October 2018 – November 2021
• Mission Bay High School - San Diego, CA
o High school or equivalent in General Studies, September 1997 – June 2001 Volunteer Work:
• Volunteer for Meal Delivery & Office Admin Assistant/ Social Media Intern, September 2001 – August 2018 o Assisted Admin with office duties such as faxing, copying, correspondence, answering phones, data entry, working in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, updating spreadsheets, etcetera Interned through Social Media platforms as well as blogging and interviewing for showcase on website Delivered food to clients who needed prepared meals due to limitations.
• Operations Management, Inventory Control, Hiring, Scheduling, Filing, Budgeting, Event Planning, Dispatch, Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, Employee Relations, Data Entry, Customer Service & Team Building.