*References Upon Request
• CSR & Shipping Clerk with extensive knowledge of Third-Party logistics industries.
• Possess a demeaner that is energetic, outgoing, positive attitude, reliable, responsible, good attendance and driven to reach company goals.
• Enthusiastic customer service skills to enhance any workplace.
• Responsible to ensuring that all shipping documents are completed accurately and in timely fashion. I communicate with truck drivers as required and in conjunction with customers’ traffic departments develop inbound and outbound schedules. Work alongside the supervisor and other shipping clerk to perform daily duties. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Allocate Orders ) November 2017 – Present NFI (Lowe’s) Facility 794
• Personally interact with customers to appropriately response to any issues that they may have come across concerning Shipments, P.O.s Received, and Discrepancies with paperwork, Product availability, & Special Order Shipments.
• Successfully operate Foursite & Navitrace WMS to prepare accurate bill of lading for outbound shipments.
• Effectively keep track of all inbound P.O.’s received into the warehouse while keeping accurate count.
• EDI, billing, scheduling, allocating, and staging locations and warehouse operations support processes.
• Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) and other customer relationship management software programs.
• Perform load planning, driver scheduling.
• Responsible for Retail shipping compliance for apparel retailers such as Lowe’s and labeling standards (UCC / shipping labels).
• Work independently and as a team, as assigned by CSR Lead or Supervisor.
• Provide follow up with other departments to ensure service standards are being met.
• Produce all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders
• Conducted a daily data entry into NFI’s proprietary order-management-system. Shipping & Receiving Clerk/ Traffic Clerk May 2015 – November 2017 NFI (AJM, Roland, ARC) Facility 659
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
• Assembled orders and prepare goods for shipment maintain positive and encourage working relations with all drivers, receive all drivers, provide with direction for inbound or outbound loading.
• Closed Bill of Lading for each day’s shipments.
• Called dispatch for late or no show trucks to obtain eta of drivers and reschedule appointments as necessary.
• Assigned work as needed to the forklift operators.
• Used warehouse management system prepare Bill Of Lading for outbound freight.
• Ensured that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork. Ensured drivers signed in/out.
• Verified accuracy on shipping orders and shipping quantities matching picking documents.
• Answered and routed all telephone calls in a polite manner and received messages.
• Updated the schedule outbound / inbound, seal, trailer, driver name, time in and driver license/ employee ID for the employees.
• Updated Foursite; trailer, door, seal and print out receipt notice and trailer inspection sheet for the floor.
• Responsible for record keeping and checking and verifying items shipped.
• Provided various administrate duties as needed.
• Gathered and maintained all data and record relative to shipping and receiving activities.
• Conducted daily data entry into NFI’s proprietary order-management-system. 909-***-**** Cecilia Barrientosceci4242@Padilla Gmail.com
*References Upon Request
CSR & Shipping Clerk March 2013 to 2015
NFI Industries-Chino, CA
• Produced weekly and monthly report along with filling, typing, via-email and duties.
• Scheduled package pick up with appropriate carrier. Prepared records of goods and print out Bill Of Lading.
• Performed load planning, driver scheduling; Coordinated the schedules for inbound and outbound, Accounted for sealed trailers upon arrival and departure, and ensured that drivers arrive and depart with appropriate paperwork.
• Dealt carrier dispatch; Roadway / YRC, Central freight, Central transport, Swift trans, UPS Freight, Estes Express, Reddaway, Saia, Roadrunner, Schneider, Old Dominion, ABF Freight, XPO, Oak Harbor, Dependable Highway
• Closed BOL on, WMS for retailer FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, Four site; received, sorted, scanned, and distributed company mail.
• Conducted a daily data entry into NFI’s proprietary order-management-system.
• Cross trained different accounts and completed shipping and receiving orders
• Recorded shipment data in billing master spread sheet.
• Received POD’s and progress paper data through WMS and logs EDUCATION BACKGROUND
Medical Billing/Coding Diploma Graduated 2010
UEI College, Ontario, CA
Cosmetology Certificate Graduated 2009
Marinellos Beauty School, Ontario, CA
• Bilingual // Fluent in English & Spanish
• Above Average Knowledge // Intercom system (AIphone),Yard management software (Yard View), Navitrace, Exceed, Foursite, (CitrixXen)
• Microsoft Office Suite // Proficiency with Microsoft office and Excel and Word
• Emphasized Skills // Clerical Work, Allocating Orders, Data Entry, Staging locations, Reset Rf Guns-employees, Perform data entry (10 Key) through computer terminals, 2 way radio, Experienced multi-tasker, Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environments.