To work in a focused and dynamic organization where I can prove my creativity, skills and strength, and have the satisfaction of achieving the goals of the company while having the excitement of working on cutting edge technologies Industry Preference: Mechanical
• B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) with 14 years of experience in Product Development, Design Engineering, Order engineering, Coordination
• Adept at managing design engineering operations involving design & development, developing detailed drawing for fabrication and coordinating with internal departments
• Well versed with the knowledge of AutoCAD, Vertex & proficient in handling prototype designing, assembling and trials
• Strong ability to create / read / interpret engineering drawings with proficiency in designing & developing new products in conformance to pre-defined technical specifications CORE COMPETENCIES
• Supervising project activities and handling the complete project management cycle entailing requirement gathering and final execution of projects
• Finalizing requirements & specifications in consultation with engineering consultants / collaborators, external suppliers, contractors and clients
• Reviewing engineering drawings & technical specification, updating drawings, calculating BOM and negotiating with suppliers / contractors as per client’s / project’s requirements
• Gathering product specifications and designing machine components & structural designs using the state of the art structural design software such as AutoCAD
• Preparing as-built drawings, making modifications and releasing the same for commercial production
• Maintaining records of design as per the institutional requirements and that of the clients EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Dec’08 - till date: Konecranes Shared Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune Key Result Areas across Assignments Handled
Sep'14 – till date Product Specialist (Assistant Manager)
• To make detailed manufacturing drawings as per Konecranes practices and guidelines.
• To study and understand project specifications as well as details of project.
• To find reference of old drawings of old projects from vertex PDM system.
• Responsible for making production drawings for series level and order engineering.
• Detail engineering of the product for manufacturing.
• Provide support to the offer support department.
• Co-ordination with the team in HQ in Finland and other parts of the world.
• To keep proper and effective communication between team members.
• Getting the work done from junior engineers.
Dec'08 - Aug'14 Senior Design Engineer - Global Offer and Process Engineering
• Raised crane and component offers for:
o Q-Hoist platform components in special applications like non std. rail gauges (wider or narrower trolleys), high/medium connection or low connection trolleys, two hoists on same trolley, double girder under running trolleys, etc. for both Alpha and Beta brands
o SP13 cases for EOT, gantry, semi gantry, under running cranes for both Alpha and Beta brands o Prepare offer drawings as per customer inquiry and costing. o Support the order order engineering in case of inadequacy.
• Collaborated with Konecranes Hameenlinna’s global offer support team & C process mechanical design team Aug'05 - Nov'08: Mukand Ltd., Kalwe, Mumbai as Assistant Manager - Design Department Key Result Areas
• Actively involved in designing EOT cranes entailing detailed engineering & standardization
• Accountable for preparing GA drawings as per the customer requirements & specifications
• Prepare engineering design to meet the requirements.
• To perform design calculation for Mechanical parts of equipments.
• Quality checking and verification of engineering drawings and Bill of Materials.
• To study order received from Marketing Department for design input & to communicate to Marketing Dept in case of inadequacy.
• To send design calculation and drawings to the client/consultant for approval and get it approved.
• Visiting clients, vendors, suppliers etc.
• Project management, planning and progress monitoring. ring.
• Efficiently managed crane projects like Jindal Steel Bellary (Project of 20 cranes), Times of India, Hindustan Times, Internal Steel Plant Project, etc.
• Led a team of 2 Junior Engineers and 4 Draughtsman
• Looked after spare orders of old customers and guided juniors in executing orders Highlight
• Played a major role in successful implementation and execution of Mukand’s Internal Steel Plant Expansion Project PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Oct'04 - Dec'04: Aerotech Ducon Pvt. Ltd., Navi Mumbai as Shop Supervisor Key Result Area
• Handled manufacturing and fabrication of blowers, steel plant equipment and ducts for L&T Bahrain Project Highlight
• Led successful execution of L&T, Bahrain and Bhushan Steel Plant Projects EDUCATION
• B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) from Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, Kopar Khairne, Mumbai University in 2004 with 60%
• Proficient in:
o AutoCAD2007, VertexG4-Aton, VertexG4-PDM, Aton Client, Teamcenter o iLM, ERP, Microsoft Test Manager
o GURU Modeling Software
o MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & MS-Outlook) o Team Center
Date of Birth: 13th May, 1982
Languages Known: English, Marathi, Marwari and Hindi Address: Row House No. E-23, Sector-4, Near Airoli Fire Brigade, Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400708