Riverdale, GA *****
To apply my knowledge and talents to excel, enhance my experience in the work field, expand my career choices and develop profound communication skills to better interact with others. Work Experience
Crab Apple - Mableton, GA
June 2018 to August 2018
• On a weekly basis; checked and maintained contracted customer properties
• Mow, edge, blow debre, lay mulch down, trim small trees, and shrubs pick up litter
Pike Nurseries - Marietta, GA
November 2017 to June 2018
• On a daily basis; checked and maintained contracted customer properties
• Remove any demo from the property to start the project. Care for established lawns and follow planned landscaping design using various tools to complete my project. Mix and spray or spread fertilizers,herbiides,or insectides onto grass,shrubs and trees,using hand or automatic sprayes or spreders.decorat gardens with stones, plants, trees, or shrubs.
• Haul equipment, plants, mulch, pinestraw, rocks also Haul and spread topsoil, and spread seeded soil to hold soil in place
• Maintain irrigation systems winterizing them to starting them up in spring. Damco - Chesapeake, VA
March 2017 to June 2017
• Receive and comprehend work orders for loading work
• Verify shipment
• Physically load items onto trucks
• Ensure items are safely placed with no damage
Intsall worker and Maitnance qualified
Private Owned Lawncare - Hampton, VA
2009 to 2017
• Care for established lawns by mulching,aerating,weeding,grubbing,and removing thatch,and trimming and edging aroundflower beds,walks,and walls Mix and spray or spread fertilizers,herbiides,or insectides onto grass,shrubs and trees,using hand or automatic sprayes or spreders.decorat gardens with stones and plants
• Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod,sow grass or plant flowers and foliage.
• Gather and remove litter and or demo
• Haul or spread topsoil,and spread seeded soil to hold soil in place
• Maintain irrigation systems. Including winterizing the starting them up in spring.
(Cook), Hampton Virginia
McDonalds - Cook, Georgia, US
August 2012 to January 2013
• Setting up station for service by bringing all food items and containers to the line.
• Able to prepare food according to food handlers guidelines
• Knowledge of cooking procedures
• Provide excellent customer service
NASA - Hampton, VA
July 2009 to January 2010
• Maintain all floors and generalized areas to meet professional visualization
• Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment Education
High school or equivalent
CUSTOMER SERVICE, TEAM PLAYER, CONFIDENT, PROBLEM SOLVING Additional Information
Public relation, customer service, collaborative skills, problem solving, leader, ability to work under pressure, self-motivated, team player, confident and proactive.