Post Office Box cc/1326 Cape Coast
Religion : Christian
Sex : Male
Home Town : Mankessim.
Residence : H/NO 11 First OBODAE LN
Mortal Status : Married
Languages Spoken : Akan, English and Hausa
A confident, matured goal achiever, highly organized, dedicated with positive attrition able to handle multiple assignments under pressure and consistently meet deadlines, thrives on work in a challenging environment, with knowledge in computer and has excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, with seventeen (17) years’ experience in the mining industry. Michael is keen to develop his care to bring it to beer on your esteemed company and a team prayer.
INSTITUTION QUALIFICATION YEAR
Takoradi Polytechnic Auto Vehicle Mechanic technician 1 1991 Cape Coast Technical Auto Vehicle Mechanic 1990
Mensah Sarbah Middle School Middle School Leavers Certification 1987 WORK EXPERIENCE
OREGANIZATION POST DATE
GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LTD Mining Foreman 2014 - 2016 MINING FOREMAN
Distribution of work force
Supervises a staff who prepares, inspects, and works in mining
Records accuracy in mining activities
Writing end of shift reports.
GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LTD Geological Technician 2007-2014 GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LTD Geological Sampler 2002-2007 GEOLOGICAL TECHICIAN
• ORE spotting
• Identifying and test earth resource, such as rock minerals
• Supervision of mining to reduce dilution
• To ensure RC/ Blast hole sampling
• To rip line / face sampling
To provide the above detail with reasonable care and skills in safe, secured, effective and efficient manner.
• MEMBER OF GOLDEN STAR MINE GEOLOGY team, that successfully completed mining of the HBB project
• Member of Geological team that developed and exploited the seventeen pits in GSWL which enable us achieve target for the 2006, 2010, 2012
• Members of the GSWL team which set a new record gold pour in December, 2009-2013
• Training and monitoring young graduates (National Service Personnel) new samplers on mining to reduce dilution and proper ways of communication on radio, ways of pushing materials on the pit floor and monitoring of leaser personnel.
STATELITE GOLDFIELDS LIMITED (SGL) MACHANIC OCT. 1996 – SEPT, 2002 I work with this company as a Mechanic Trainee and because a Mechanic in the Power House Department.
Objective:To understand my supervisors in the House Department. Work and Achievement: I did so well that I was promoted to a shift Engine Mechanic in the Power2 House Department.
I was responsible for:
• Running the generator
• Servicing and overhauling of engines
• Servicing and greasing the company’s 966 pit loader, D6 Dozer, Back hole and Forklift.
• Daily checks and refueling generators at camp 2 and Tara sites (Standby) of the company.
• During my leisure time I do a lot of research via the internet
• Watching football
• Passes a standard first aid certificate.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Attended a dilution workshop.
Mr. Ebenezer Obo Annan
Golden Star Resources
Private mail bag
Tel: 024******* /
Mr. Stephen Nadu