Home 352-***-**** email: email@example.com
State of Florida 2004-Present
• Promoted policies and regulations within Hazard Mitigation Grant Program and Public Assistance
• Managed planning, evaluating, monitoring, budgeting and payment accountable.
• Assist in developing Federally Funded Agreement.
• Oversaw reviews for submitted applications for project feasibility, implementation strategies, to conformance with federal criteria, policies and regulations.
• Communicated orally and written with Federal Emergency Management Agency.
• Solved Hazard Mitigation issues for Federal and Local Government
• Travel as assigned, because of declared or non-declared disasters. Call Centers 1997- 2004
• Six years’ experience in call centers as Sales Representative and Customer Service
• Increased sales by inbound and outbound calls for Time Share
• Provide customer service to internal and external customers, to meet quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Utilized all available information to choose either to reserve rooms or restaurants, requested room service.
• Orchestrated as a Housekeeping Manager all aspects of Housekeeping Department:
• Planned and implemented: interviews, training, scheduling, and inventory, and purchase orders, inspection of rooms, exterior and interior.
• Communicated written and oral with other Head Departments, and assist other department within the hotel as required.
• Oversaw and directed housekeeping and laundry daily activities.
• Planed and prepared work schedules in advance to time cleaning of rooms and synchronize with the Front Desk.
• Solved customer services needs and complaints.
• Provided cleaning materials and new items by purchase order to, ensure employees have the proper tools to perform necessary job activities.
• Provided proper orientation and training with new employees for awareness of policies and procedures.
• Skills in using computer software programs and operating general office equipment
• Knowledge Federal and Local Government software
Knowledge Microsoft Office 365, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
• Trained people in Hospitality and Local Government
• Managed people 50-125 in the Hospitality field
• Good Organizational, communication and people skills
• Solved issues by researching the facts and listening. WORK HISTORY
1. Senior Management Analyst, September 24, 2004 to Current State of Florida – 2702 Directors Row, Orlando, Florida 2. Outbound/Inbound Sales Agent, Customer Service Agent, Reservationist Call Centers 1997- 2004
• West Gate Lake-Times Share, Sales Agent, Turkey Lake, Orlando, FL
• West Gate Lakes Call Center, Customer Service Agent, Turkey Lake, Orlando, FL
• Universal Studios Call Center, Customer Service Agent, Orlando, FL – 3. Hospitality Management 1984-1997
• Comfort Inn Suites, Irlo Bronson Highway, Orlando, FL, Housekeeping Supervisor 1980-1984
• Holiday Inn International Airport- Assistant Executive Housekeeper 1984-1993
• Assistant Living and Retirement, Winter Park FL, Executive Housekeeper-1993-1995
• Howard Johnson Fountain Park, Orlando, FL- Executive Housekeeper 1995-1997 EDUCATION
• Gainesville High School - Gainesville, FL,
High School Diploma: 1977
• Herzing College, Winter Park, FL,
Some College in Computer Science-1999
Some College in Federal Emergency Management
• Awarded as Employee of Month State of Florida and Hospitality field
• Promoted within State of Florida and Hospitality field CERTIFICATIONS
• Certified -Ault Education Teacher-Santa Fe Community College- 1979
• Certified in Hospitality Management –Mid FL Tech, Orlando FL -1984
• Certified in Basic Computer Skills- Mid FL Tech, Orlando, FL -1986
• Several Certifications in the Field of Federal Emergency Management, 2004-2017.