DAVID ALHASSAN MUMUNI
New York, NY 10011
Lead Generation Product Marketing Manager with the proven track record of driving growth:
• Of users to over 10 million users for Mobile and Web applications
• $10 million in revenue for 3 startups in less than 12months.
• Managed the launch, go-to-market and product messaging of 10+ web applications and 10+ mobile applications. CORE COMPETENCIES
● 7+ years B2B Product Marketing and 4 years B2C Product Marketing experience
● Strong ability to effectively communicate a product’s value to the market
● Development of Sales Enablement Program including training, content and tool provision
● Target audience definition, sizing, and segmentation and competitive intelligence.
● Analytical thinking for go to market and launch strategies resulting in increased customer retention, customer re-engagement and customer loyalty
● Setting up, measuring and reporting of KPI to measure business success
● 4+ years of experience in Adtech,3 years experience in Fintech and 2 years experience in Cryptocurrency. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
FOUNDER RELATIONS SILICON VALLEY IN YOUR POCKET, SAN FRANCISCO, USA, JUNE 2017 – PRESENT Responsible for learning the startup company founder’s product strategy, getting to know its customer and user personas, and developing the tools and campaigns that the startup company will use to introduce its product to the market.
• Owned daily program management throughout program lifecycle, defining the program controls, planning overall program and monitoring the progress using Metrics and KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
• Acquired strong accelerator portfolio of startups influenced by my ability to effectively communicate our accelerator’s value to the market
• Created and tested positioning for user research via A/B testing analysis, then implementing the data/ research to determine buyer persona development
• Managed the risks and issues that might and did arise over the course of the program life cycle, as well as took measures to correct them when they occurred
SENIOR GROWTH AND PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER MOOLRE, NEW YORK, USA, FEB 2017 – MARCH 2018
• Owned product marketing, go-to-market strategy and product launches that resulted in 240% revenue growth in less than 12 months
• Performed market research, analytical user research, collected user insights, applied this information to propose new products which increased app users 26% MOM (month over month)
• Led a team of Digital Marketers and Content Marketers to reach customers through Targeted and Event-Based Marketing.
• Developed Product Marketing Strategy blueprint that influences the company’s ideas of user/market research, product launch and go-to-market strategy. CO-FOUNDER AND CEO FLIPPY CAMPUS, AUG 2014 – FEBRUARY 2017
• Expert collaborator working collaboratively with a technology mobile product team and campus ambassador team resulting in acquiring over 5 million new users
• Spearheaded product development and launch of Flippy Marketplace resulting in increased revenue by 500% in less than 4 months
• Spearheaded go to market of Campus Connect and its product launch resulting in increased user engagement of 250%.
• Owned the go to market strategy implementation using social media, content and referrals to grow 1,000,000 1 of 2
DAVID ALHASSAN MUMUNI Page 2
organic users in less than 12 months.
• Developed Marketing Collateral and Sales Enablement Program to help the Sales team to close deals.
• Led the business team in developing business models including Adtech, subscription and commission. SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER INFOSOL, ACCRA,GHANA, OCTOBER 2011 – AUG 2014
• Managed product development, messaging and positioning of 10+ web application and 9 mobile applications.
• Owned product marketing for 10 business accounts.
• Managed the Digital Marketing accounts of 5 businesses.
• Helped grow the company from three-person team to an over 20 person team of full-time employees with an earned gross revenue of $8 million within 24 months EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.) IN GLOBAL BUSINESS AND SUSTAINABILITY, 2015 Catholic Institute of Milan, Milan, Italy.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.SC.) IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, 2013 University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana. 2 or 2