Highly-motivated and business-minded engineering professional with experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence, IoT hardware design and computer programming. Seeking new position within progressive organization to leverage existing experience and grow proven skill set.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, Tandon School of Engineering New York, NY B.S. in Electrical Engineering with Merit Scholarship. July 2018
• Relevant Coursework: C, Python, Matlab, C++, Assembly, Wireless Communications, Machine Learning, Smart Grids, Signals & Systems, Feedback Controls, Embedded Systems, Electronic Circuits, DSP, Probability, Digital Logics (FPGA), Electromagnetic Waves & Antenna Design
• Extracurricular: Track Cycling (0.53 mi/min), Mentorship, Entrepreneurship TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming Languages: R, SQL, C, C++, Python (Machine Learning, API, Unit Testing), Assembly, MATLAB Software: Tableau, Power BI, VBA, BPMN, Xilinx, Microsoft Office Suite, SolidWorks, OrCAD, CAD, LabVIEW, Xcode, Eagle, Altium, Adobe Creative Suite, Jupyter Notebook, TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, Windows, LINUX Hardware: FPGA, ARM processor, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Circuit Design, PCB Fabrication, Oscilloscopes, Function Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Digital/Analog Sensors, WIFI, Bluetooth, IMU, Filters PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Co-Founder & Hardware Engineer at FIT AI, New York May 2016 – February 2018 FIT Ai is an artificial Intelligence startup that focuses on computer vision and deep learning technologies to enhance athletic performance.
• Implemented statistical models and deep learning tools to analyze and visualize data and deliver live performance metrics.
• Redesigned FIT AI hardware to equip 100+ coaches and athletes with predictive analysis tools to optimize athletic performance.
• Worked on low power IOT hardware integration using 9-DOF IMU, 2.4Ghz WIFI, RFID and Cortex-M4 processor.
• Raised $300K+ in seed funding by merely outlining product potential to angel investors.
• Drove athlete engagement, conducted user experience research and iterated through 20+ prototypes to optimize performance. Operations Intern at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Lucknow (India) June 2017 – August 2017 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company headquartered in Bangalore, India.
• Organized meetings with cross-functional teams to set the agenda for project development (Spiral + Waterfall, SDLC)
• Coordinated engineering teams to develop effective software for (AMCA) aircraft within High-security environment
• Tested and calibrated actuation hardware and data flow lines on the aircraft. Research Assistant at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur (India) May 2014 – August 2014 IIT is India’s marquee engineering and research institution.
• Implemented baseline criteria for error handling in a data-driven system resulting in enhanced stability and 30% drop in error rate.
• Gained exposure to quaternion projections and coding within C to develop IMU data flow. PROJECTS
Hyperloop (Captain, Lead Engineer), New York, NY July 2016 – December 2017
• Managed a project with strict timelines and got selected as 1 of 26 teams out of 1200+ to go to SpaceX Headquarters.
• Designed the logic board and implemented over 50 peripherals running on parallel CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, and Serial protocols.
• Implemented 32-bit parallel processing, autonomous navigation & high-speed fusion architecture leading to 100% successful runs.
• Consulted with SpaceX and stakeholders to elicit and fulfill project and security requirements leading to full security clearance.
• More Details: https://wp.nyu.edu/hyperloop/
Smart Helmet, New York, NY August 2017 – May 2018
• Initiated a scalable hardware technology project leveraging machine learning anticipate and avert potential bike crashes.
• Increased speed & memory efficiency by implementing code migration from python to C/C++ further reducing the cost by 85%.
• Used tensor decomposition and network compression to build fast CNN on low-performance hardware. Smart Grids & The Blockchain, New York, NY February 2018 – May 2018
• Initiated a smart grid project leveraging cryptographic technologies to reduced parasitic losses throughout the system.
• Created financial incentives and business models to encourage community investment in local renewable energy trading.
• More Details: https://tinyurl.com/p2peconomy