Abdulrahman Al Baalharith
**** ** ****** ****** *** 1209 Portland, Oregon 97239
(971) 533 – 0439
1. Mechanical Engineering Major January 2017 – September 2021 Portland State University
2. Language Training
Intensive English Language Program – PSU March 2015 – December 2016 3. Ibn Othaimeen Secondary Najran, Najran
• Working on machines
• Hands on experience of using mechanical tools
• Experience in working with Arduino and coding
• Creating 3-D models using SolidWorks
• Can make effective presentations
• 2 years of experience working in a study group (I still work with them)
• Computers and other Electronics
• Overall GPA of 3.45
• I was selected to the dean's list for Winter 17, which is a list of students who have outstanding academic performance.
• Customer Service
• Native Arabic Language
• Computers and Electronics
• Active Listening
• Editing Videos and photos in some programs
• Fluent English Language (Second Language)
• Time Management
• Communication and Social Media
• Working with Portland State’s secure database (Banner) Experience
Al Dahal Contracting Najran, Najran
Customer Service Jun 2012 – Aug 2014
• Communicated with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services.
• Managed orders, client’s accounts, and details of complaints.
• Ensured that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer’s problems. Intensive English Language Program (IELP) Portland State University Front Desk Office Started on Jun 2017
• Completed any immigration and student forms for students that were requested in the office such as such as enrollment letters and transcripts.
• Compiled film to create a video for the inspirational student ceremony.
• Answered phones call and greeted students in a courteous and friendly manner. Worked on four engineering projects (Group Project). (April 2017 – August 2017)
• We were requested to make a water pump using SolidWorks to make the impeller.
• We were requested to make a desk fan which would work depend on the temperature using Arduino red board.
• We were requested to make a fish tank using the Arduino red board and scrap materials.
• For the next project, our group came up with automatic sunny days. It is an automated gardening system which uses a solar panel for power. Again, it was made using a combination of scrap metal and wood.
Portland State University Financial Services Portland State University Front Desk Assistant Started on September 2018
• Answer questions PSU students have in regards to their student accounts.
• Update student information through PSU’s secure database called Banner.
• Use banner database to access students’ account and answer questions they might have in regards to their personal information.
• Answer any inquiries on the phone from current PSU students to prospective students. References
Special Programs Coordinator and Engineering Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.