954-***-**** email@example.com https://bit.ly/2KPhIm7
University of Miami Business School Coral Gables, Florida/USA Master of Science in International Business Expected May 2019 Warsaw University of Technology (WUT) Warsaw, Poland Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering February 2018
• GPA: 3.58 / 4.0
• Honors: Suma Cum Laude; Top Student in Biomedical Engineering Program Scholarship WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
WUT Thesis Project – Wireless EKG System Warsaw, Poland Designer August 2017 – January 2018
• Designed an EKG System capable of monitoring patient heart rate and wirelessly sending data to an Android phone via Bluetooth for improved patient-doctor communication.
• Successfully developed a product that met an untapped market need identified by conducting market research of existing EKG systems.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Gwangju, South Korea Team leader intern T-neuroLab June – August 2017
• Managed and led a 7-person international student team performing optogenetic research on mice.
• Produced comprehensive report of research results from studying the possibility of “banking” sleep in mice as a potential solution to sleep deprivation issues in humans. Activities included: o Reviewing and analyzing data, preparing research schedules, monitoring activities of the research. o Interpreting data and reviewing reports with the use of Igor and MATLAB. TES Laboratory Warsaw, Poland
Environmental engineering company
Intern March - May 2017
• Assisted with research projects, designed and conducted experiments with mentorship guidance, collected data and drew conclusions based on them.
• Increased staff productivity by writing Excel macros and Java programs to enhance their previous manual processes.
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS