Tony L. Hungate
CISSP Active TS//SSBI clearance with CI Polygraph SUMMARY
• A dedicated and passionate Training professional that utilizes 12+ years of experience in training management, curriculum development, and instructional design to deliver exceptional and highly effective training programs.
• Create, review, and certify training materials and content capable of reaching broad and diverse groups, executing known industry best practices and methodologies.
• Ensure programs are well developed, administered, scheduled, and maintained by employing continuous feedback mechanisms and cutting-edge technology and delivery tools.
• Effectively utilize learning management systems to accurately collect and analyze training data to create insightful and actionable metrics.
• Self-starter that excels individually or in a team and accustomed to a fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment. SKILLS
Learning Development and Design
ADDIE / AGILE Instructional Design
Management / Instruction/ Coaching
Cyber Threat Analysis
Data and Trend Analysis
Needs and Gap Analysis
Attention to Detail and Accuracy
Articulate 360 / Camtasia 2018
Adobe Captivate / Creative Cloud
MS Office 365/2016/2013
Director of Training US Air Force August 2017 - Present
• Oversee the development, design, instruction, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of seven unique intelligence, cyberspace, and research and analysis training programs.
• Identify training needs and skills gaps to establish training criteria and then create training plans, content and criteria testing to meet the training and certification requirements of three distinct operations areas.
• Designed a specialized curriculum and training records database to replace the archaic off-the-shelf learning management system to ease the management and administration of training certification, qualification, and skill progression.
• Communicate with various stakeholders the status of training that included completion reports, certification currency, and post-training measures of effectiveness results.
Department Manager, Cyber Threat Analysis US Force Nov 2016 – Aug 2017
• Supervised a department of 22 analysts in specialized network analysis, techniques, and tools to highlight cyber threat system vulnerabilities for global customers.
• Oversaw onboarding, certification, and qualification for all assigned department members and conducted initial placement assessments to implement various training tracks.
• Worked closely with project leads and subject matter experts to incorporate procedures, standardized tools, and templates ensuring quality production within established deadlines. Team Lead, Cyberwarfare Analysis US Air Force Sep 2014 – Nov 2016
• Led a team of 8 analysts responsible for advanced cyber vulnerability analysis.
• Designed and implemented individualized training programs utilizing multiple learning platforms with varied learning methods for a diverse group of analysts.
• Created training that significantly increased the details of nodal analysis and exploitation, shortened research timelines, and allowed high fidelity study completion in accordance with global customer needs and deadlines. Department Manager, Cyber Intelligence Analysis US Air Force Sep 2012 – Sep 2014
• Managed the cyber intelligence department responsible for the identification and analysis of cyber threat actors to US infrastructure operating inside European countries.
• Delivered detailed, tailored analyses covering threat actors’ tactics, techniques, and procedures that attempted to compromise US networks and systems.
• Published critical intelligence reports to inform NATO, US, and European commanders of threat indicators and risk warnings. Page 2
Tony L. Hungate
Director of Training US Air Force Aug 2009 – Sep 2012
• Oversaw a 4-member training team responsible for providing a wide range of training to ensure all intelligence analysts were certified to support three diverse departments with distinctly specific scopes of work.
• Developed and delivered a customized intelligence training solution encompassing a full 32 block training program consisting of program syllabus, lesson plans, required training materials, and custom developed learning management system.
• Wrote up all the necessary documentation to standardize training materials using fundamental adult learning principles and documented best practices.
• Trained and certified over 300 personnel in intelligence analysis over a three-year span. The program received recognition as an Air Force best in class and was used as a model for 12 similar organizations. Team Lead Operations Intelligence Analysis US Air Force Dec 2007 – Aug 2009
• Managed a 6-member intelligence team and was responsible for delivering organizational leadership with current intelligence updates containing threat indicators and warnings.
• Provided three departments with vital intelligence and training to support the execution of global operational goals.
• Devised a tracking and management database with a user friendly graphical interface that captured all task to goal requirements, highlighting any areas with diminishing task completion rates and also allowing for task reprioritization. Network Infrastructure & Systems Administrator US Air Force May 2005 – July 2007
• Engineered, installed and configured long haul and local network communications equipment to ensure secure, reliable voice and data services to deployed customers.
• Provided administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting for servers, routers, switches, RF point-to-point, and multiplexing equipment.
• Implemented organization’s first training and certification program to assess training deficiencies and provide structured efficient training materials ensuring all skill and knowledge gaps were addressed and corrected. ADDITIONAL TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Program Management Foundations (2018)
• CISSP/Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification (2016)
• End User Security Certification (2016)
• Intelligence Trainers Course, US Air Force (2016)
• Cyberspace Intelligence Formal Training Unit, US Air Force (2015)
• Cyber Operations Fundamental Course (2015)
• Non-Commissioned Officer Academy, US Air Force (2013) Distinguished Graduate
• Introduction to Cyber threat Analysis Course, US Air Force (2013)
• SEC+/COMPTIA Security+ Certification (2010)
• Information Assurance Level 2, US Air Force (2010)
• Communications-Computer Systems Control Course, US Air Force (2007), Distinguished Graduate
• Theater Battle Management Core Systems Course, US Air Force (2007)
• Certified Network and Systems Administrator, US Air Force (2006)
• Operations Intelligence Analyst Course, US Air Force (2006), Distinguished Graduate
• Air Force Train the Trainer Course, US Air Force (2005)
• Communications Infrastructure Technician Course, US Air Force (2004), Distinguished Graduate EDUCATION
2019: B.S. in Computer Science - University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, MD (not yet complete) 2013: Associates in Intelligence Analysis, Community College of the Air Force, Montgomery, AL 2009: Associates in Information Systems, Community College of the Air Force, Montgomery, AL Ext.
Drone piloting and videography Attempting to Golf Hiking and Exploring Early adopter of just about anything techie