Raleigh, NC 27603
Manhattan College - Manhattan College, an ABET accredited institution May 2015
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Skills & Qualifications
Proficient in Power Distribution Systems and Power Electronics, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
Knowledgeable in NFPA70: NEC 2014, Project Engineering
Experienced in Quality Assurance standards and principles, and UML design
Strong leadership and communication skills
Itron, Inc., NC Nov 2016 Oct 2018
Associate Systems Engineer Electrical R&D
- Assisted Sr. Principal Engineers with decomposing product requirements to develop a solution that satisfied the immediate deliverable need and aligned with Itron’s business strategy.
- Facilitated meetings with marketing managers and development engineers to ensure customer deliverables were in line with project schedule.
- Drafted UML diagrams to assist in providing a high-level overview of proposed system solutions.
Greenman-Pederson Inc., NY July 2015 Nov 2016
Junior Engineer The New NY Bridge Project
- Conducted daily, sitewide inspections of electrical material and equipment installed by contractor to ensure work was done in compliance with approved contract drawings, shop drawings, RFIs, and industry standards such as; NFPA 70:NEC 2014 and NYSDOT.
- Witnessed commissioning of facilities, med-voltage substations and UPS as outlined in accordance by manufacturer's recommendation and relevant contract specifications.
- Documented deviations of work, and submitted findings to the EOR to be accurately portrayed in the As-Built.
- Attended daily safety meetings, and reviewed subcontractors’ approved construction work plan prior to on-site inspections to ensure work and site safety.
Hellman Electrical Corp., NY Jan 2015 June 2015
Engineering Intern Project Management Dept.
- Generated, packaged, and analyzed OTDR reports for customer
- Compiled a material pricing report with quotes from multiple vendors to be used by project managers in the procurement phase of their project.
- Completed take-offs for projects ranging from small utility relocation to large highway rehabilitation projects under direct guidance of the Chief Estimator.
Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), 2014 Present
OSHA 10 Card Holder, 2015 Present