Nemer Fadel Fadel
General Mechanical Engineering
Birth date: 17/01/1976 Mouhaidatha, Rachaya al Wadie, Bekaa, Lebanon Nationality: Lebanese
Marital status: married
Address: Lebanon Aley, Al-Watah Street
Tel: Lebanon: 00961 – 78 915 138
Education: General Mechanical Engineering major form Lebanese University 2002
* Member of:
-Order of Lebanese Engineers at Beirut 2002.
-Saudi council of Engineer 2010
* Certified from Pigier in the courses:
• Time management
• Project management
• Management skills
Arabic: Mother language
French: Fluent to written and spoken
English: Fluent to written and spoken
• Planning and organization
• Initiative and very motivated
• Work under pressure
• Serious at work
• Strong work ethic
• Sales and marketing
• Technical and having the ability to create and to learn the new things. Professional experiences:
1. Operation manager at Technoduct in Qatar February Feb, 2017 – April, 2018. Specialize in fabrication of Air Duct and there accessories VCD, MVD, FD, BDD, MSFD, VAV, Silencer, Plenum, Filter, Louvre.
2. Factory Manager at Technical Duct Factory in KSA “Riyadh” April, 2006 – June, 2016. I improved and developed the factory from a workshop in 2006 to one of the biggest duct factory in the kingdom in 2016 with an expert team (100 to 300 worker) working on machines of CNC, DECOILER, CROSS BREAK, FOLDER, PLASMA, SPIRALLER AND OVALIZER on an area of 10000 m2.
3. Design and Executive mechanical engineer at “Elissa” Company-Dekwani Lebanon
(heating and trading) 2006.
4. Garage Manager at Techno cars “Dealer of OPEL Cars in Lebanon” 2003-2005.
Automotive engineer focused on completing preventative maintenance and repairs in a timely fashion and giving proper attention to every vehicle and every customer.
Close contact with technicians to clarify time to finish, prepare and check planned maintenance schedules and reports to the Managing Director on a regular basis of all the maintenance.
5. Military service: officer of lieutenant with the mechanical engineers staff for the Air Force Base Army, in the Helicopter maintenance department 2002-2003. 6. Training at Middle East Airlines maintenance department 2001.
• Spearheaded cross-functional initiative to achieve. *Providing Guidance and supervision of all services of the plant.
• Hired and Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new function.
• Partnered successfully with departments, clients and management to achieve result.
• Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
• Prepare forecasts for material requirements based on previous production and on market price.
• Created new revenue streams through the good actions, and rolled out new policies for increasing the productivity.
• Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
• Investigated and implemented ideas for quality improvement.
• Defined manufacturing performance standards and reviewed the outcome of performance goals to set future targets.
• Worked with quality manager to achieve the proper segregation and recycling and rework.
• Plant equipment preventative maintenance programs are in place and executed On-going process and manufacturing capability improvement.
• Prepare and check planned maintenance schedules, forecast replacement of machines. Sales:
• Skilled and Dependable Sales Manager with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects including budgeting, administration, reengineering and improvement.
• Strong closing abilities to get the projects from new clients with on-time project delivery.
• Always dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets.
• Promptly resolved all customer requests, questions and complaints.
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Built relationships with customers and the community to establish long-term business growth.
• Ensure our customers always consider us their best and safest choice.
• Monitored market activity and quoted pricing to maintain healthy profit margins and cost control. My hard job allow to grow with the workshop to one of the biggest factory in the field, when we work with the biggest contractors and we did huge project and get several approvals from the biggest consultants like ARAMCO, SEC, STC, MOBILY, KAFD, MOE, MOI, MOD, MOH, GOSI, PNU, KSU, REC, CITC, ITCC, ORB, MOBA, KAUST, KAPSARC, SHAYBA, KOREICE, RABIGH, SALAM PALCE, AL YAMAMA PALACE, RAWDA PALACE... Logistic
• Helps in promoting the customer service excellence culture.
• Conducted research on logistics operations, interviews and site visits.
• Wrote reports and gave oral presentations to keep employees up-to-date.
• Oversaw return and exchange processes from customer to supplier.
• Prepared documents for shipment accuracy and on-time pickup and delivery.
• Presented carrier-performance metrics and monthly costs reports.
• Determined the most cost-effective procedures and routes for shipments.
• Ensuring that high priority is given to reach high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects by providing the necessary feedback and immediate corrective actions to improve continuously. *Prepare forecasts for material requirements based on previous production and on market price.
* Resolved an average of technical inquiries each day.
* Inspected installation sites to determine material requirements.
* Located and retrieved client records and monitored customer compliance.
* Consulted with project management.
* Supplied technical support to customers.
* Worked overtime, holidays and weekends to accommodate company needs.
* Monitored building environmental conditions, including adjusting thermostats, terminal units and mixing boxes.
* Closed out all work orders after verifying completion and reporting any discrepancies.
* Documented and reported each installation in company log book. *Coordinated the work of multiple contractors. HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
a) Using computer.
b) Get to learn new things.