Attentive warehouse selector/picker who is goal oriented and seeking opportunities for growth and knowledge of warehouse manufacturing and distribution. Works effectively and productively within negotiated time frames. Remains focused on projects from beginning to completion, while paying close attention to detail.
•Certificate of Achievement: Powered Industrial Truck Operator (OSHA Compliant)
•Knowledge of SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
•Proficient in Microsoft Office
•Avg. 220 cases per hr. (CPH)
PepsiCo. Saint Louis, MO.
Warehouse Selector Oct. 2017- June 2018
•Certified Equipment Operator
- Rider Jacks
- Power Jacks
- Hand Jacks
•Fulfilled order request placed by vendors
•Lifting and palletizing 50 lbs. merchandise for an avg.12 hrs.
Mondelez Nabisco Earth City, MO.
Sales Service Rep/Merchandiser Feb. 2013 – Oct. 2017
• Placed orders for merchandise on behalf of vendors.
• Replenished floor shelves and processed shipments to ensure product availability stores needs.
• Recommended new items and promotions centered around consumer needs.
• Arranged items in showcase displays in areas of the store for optimal sales.
• Built product displays to make merchandise presentable and easily attainable.
Pattonville Sr. High School Saint Louis, MO.
Graduated Aug 2007- May 2011
• 3.2 GPA