firstname.lastname@example.org; **** gracy farms lane,
Apt 1227, Austin, Texas - 78758, – 612-***-**** SUMMARY: MBA Candidate with a focus in Business Analytics and Marketing and four years business experience as a software engineer serving Fortune 500 companies. CORE COMPETENCIES
• Business Development
• Product Development
• Spreadsheet Modeling
• Project Management
• Innovative Strategic Thinking
• Outstanding Presentation and
• Customer Engagement
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Target Market Research
University of St. Thomas (Opus School of Business), Minnesota, USA 2017 - 2019 MBA with focus in Business Analytics (GPA: 3.64)
College of Engineering Roorkee, Roorkee, India 2008 - 2012 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics &Telecommunication EXPERIENCE
Business Development Intern at FOOD BUILDING 2018
• Worked on a project to launch a local dairy brand
• Worked on a project to start Minnesota’s first interactive food experience
• Conducted research on family owned dairy companies in USA
• Conducted research on food museums in USA
• Prepared the business plan for the two projects
• Prepared the financial statements for the two projects
• Worked in collaboration with a branding and marketing company (KICK)
• Held meeting with MDA officials regarding licensing and other requirements for a creamery setup
• Met with officials of different retail stores in Minneapolis and St. Paul with regards to the dairy brand
• Designed a survey to get more insights on the dairy brand from the people living in the Twin Cities OPUS School of Business Projects
MBA Marketing Consultant for JMC Retail Group 2018
• Conducted a study on how to be a successful seller on Amazon.com
• Analyzed marketing opportunities available on Amazon.com. Also worked on product listing, product description and review analysis to ensure better customer engagement.
• Performed in-depth interviews with sellers, buyers, third party warehouse partners, and logistics partners to understand barriers and challenges
• Strategically budgeted and performed primary research, secondary research, qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Conducted customer interviews to analyze buyer behavior on Amazon.com Abroad Study – Global Risk Management in Scandinavia 2018
• Visited companies that belong to different industries such as pharmaceutical, construction, energy, food and nutrition and learned how they manage risks and formulate strategies.
• Visited the United Nations office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Learned about their strategies and goals.
• Gained knowledge on the influence of social culture on corporate culture. Marketing Strategy Simulation (LINKS) 2017
Worked as company directors. Competed with five firms; each firm was operated by a team of four members.
• Conducted market research and improved product design, manufacturing, services and forecasting
• Improved product sales in four regions – USA, Europe, Pacific and Latin America - based on customer, product and trend analysis.
• Applied Statistical analysis, Marketing strategies, Supply and Demand concepts and financial analysis to improve sales and revenue
• Successfully increased the net income from $2.5M in Q4 to $16.1M in Q11 with a cumulative net income of $82.9M in 12 quarters.
Senior System Engineer, Infosys Ltd., Chennai
Informatica Analyst and developer, American Express, PepsiCo 2013 –2017
• Performed analysis in ETL using Informatica
• Made changes in the code of the application to enhance the performance
• Collaborated with other teams and successfully resolved issues
• Maintained the sales, customer and product details of client
• Prepared sales reports for business user to track and analyze sales.
• Analyzed the logic applied in the application code. Created new processes according to client request.
• Tested new request in test server before moving to production. Summer Internship
Honeywell Automation India Ltd (HAIL), Pune, Maharashtra, 2011
• Worked in a team of 15 members on project for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd. in consultation with L&T, YOKOGAWA and TOYO ENGINEERING Ltd.
• Designed 41 Marshaling cabinets for emergency shutdown system (ESD) in Satellite rack room (SRR-4)
• Designed the power wiring and feruling for the field devices. ADDITIONAL
• Proficient in statistical analysis tool (MINITAB, JMP, SAS Enterprise Miner and Tableau) and MS office.
• Member of the Technical Committee of the college. Publicity and sponsorship head for the organizing team of the Annual Inter College Techno-Management fest of the college.