PERSONAL A diligent and PROFILE dedicated Tel: +447*********; graduate 90, St of Georges Nagulan Construction Email: Road, Murugesn@Murugesan Coventry, Management uni.CV1 at ac.2DL. Coventry coventry.University ac.uk with relevant experience in Construction Field. With a proven applied knowledge of programme planning, budget management, management reporting and driving processes. Effectively leads and drives teams, retaining cohesiveness and the quality of deliverables. Able to manage, co-ordinate and take part in all construction activities, ensuring all projects are undertaken within safety and quality guidelines and legislation. Currently looking to progress into a Construction Project Management role to utilise the knowledge gained and to further develop in a specialised sector.
Software MS Office: (Design): M AutoCAD, S Project, Revit Excel, Architecture, Word, PowerPoint, Primavera Outlook, Access ACADEMIC QUALIFIACTION
Coventry University, United Kingdom. Sep 2017 to Present MSc Construction Management
Key modules: Contract Management Practice and law, Building Information Modelling and Management
(BIM), Contemporary Issues and Research Methodology in Construction, Financial and Asset Management, Global Final • • • Project: Professional Identify Determine Analyse Management the the the Construction Development effects Cause of Errors for Management the Management and in Management Construction Integrated errors Errors Project. on Errors. Project the in the Project. project. Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, India. Aug 2012 to Mar 2016 BEng Final Year Civil Engineering Project: Construction Grade: First of Residential Class building using Glass Fibre Reinforced Gypsum (GFRG) panel. • Studies on properties of the material under laboratory condition, quantity estimation of materials of the building and Construction of the building.
• Worked in a Project to gain more knowledge in Execution work. 2
CAREER Jun 2016 HISTORY to Jun 2017 RR THULASI BUILDERS, India. Site Supervisor
• Managing sub-contractors, processing time sheets, monitoring and
• controlling Contributing daily to tasks construction and performance plans and reviews, implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems and identifying construction management system
• improvements. Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations. INTERNSHIP
• 30-day Internship Training Program – “Construction of House using Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum
• 20-(GFRG) day Internship Panel” – Space Training & Time Program Homes, – “Reliance Coimbatore, Shopping India (Jan complex 2016). Project” – RR Thulasi Builders, Erode, India (Nov 2014).
INTREST AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Achievements - Received 2nd prize in Cube contest – SONA College of Engineering, India. Membership - Sponsorship co-ordinator for FUTURA2K15 – National level Symposium 2015.
- - Member Member of of Indian EFN (Society Engineers for Technical for Nation) Education Club of (Bannari ISTE) – (2012 Amman – 2016)Institute . of Technology (2012 to 2016).
Paper Presentation - ‘Seismic design of buildings and bridges’– M.Kumarasamy Engineering college. Workshops - Attended a one-day seminar on Building Information Modelling and Management organized by Ultra Tech Cements India in January 2016.
- Attended Workshop on Innovative Techniques in Faster and Safer construction at SONA college of Engineering, India. February 2015. References - Available upon request