Executive Assistant offering 7 years of experience supporting C-level executives by intuitively anticipating and prioritizing their ongoing needs around the clock; Dedicated to enhancing department operations through developing efficient procedural processes to achieve organization objectives; Skilled Administrator with a BA in Communication from UCLA. SKILLS
• Advanced in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher.
• QuickBooks; AR/AP
• Budget Reports; Expense & Invoice reporting
• Adobe Creative & Professional Suite
• Concur; AP Admin Procedures
• 84 WPM Typing Speed
• Business correspondence & etiquette
• Multi-line phone proficiency
• Certified Transaction Coordinator
• Highly organized, collaborative & dedicated
• Dispute & conflict resolution
• Strategic planning & deal making
• Event Logistics and Coordinating
• Project & Program Planning
• Meeting management
• Report developing/report writing analysis
• Proposal writing/coordinating
• File maintenance; managing confidential matters
Executive Assistant & Public Affairs Program Coordinator California Apartment Association – North Valley Region - Sacramento, CA 06/2018 - Current
• Provide executive administrative support to regional SVP & CAA's public affairs/events programs
• Ensure accurate completion of local lobbying disclosure report
• Develop meeting agendas/packets for local advisory board
• Coordinate public affairs logistics and advisory board meeting, i.e. potential spokespeople, venue management, registration
• Research public policy affecting the rental housing industry
• Distribute advocacy materials and reports to elected officials and the public
• Manage logistics related to member communications (e.g., e-mail blasts, mass mailers, social media)
• Research specific issues and prepare comprehensive background memos on issues
• Provide logistical support to CAA signature events Executive Assistant - Temporary Position
Townsend Calkin Tapio Public Affairs - Sacramento, CA 12/2017 - 04/2018
• Provide administrative support to Executive, Senior Management Team, and Board of Directors.
• Liaison between Executive & subordinates by transmitting information and following up on the status of assignments.
• Organize Board and committee meetings; work with the committee to distribute agendas & record minutes.
• Determine/arrange meeting space, book conference rooms; responsible for meeting room set-up and support.
• Manage Executive's calendar, frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinate planning of everyday schedule.
• Conduct research to prepare and proof briefing materials and agendas for all executive-level meetings.
• Create reports, proposals & presentations; prepare all written, visual and oral communications for Executive.
• Draft client billings; prepare project budget vs. actual reports. Executive Assistant & Transaction Coordinator - Contract Position Keller Williams Realty Sacramento Metro - Sacramento, CA 07/2017 - 11/2017
• Managed CEO's schedule, maintained external contacts to track periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
• Implemented a system for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database/information management and back-office support.
• Kept organized execution of transactions by reporting and tracking verified and completed contract agreements.
• Generated and oversaw all listing files/marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing).
• Acted as liaison between clients and agents to organize workflow and reduce inefficiencies.
• Prepared and proofed briefing materials and agendas for all executive-level meetings, weekly team training sessions/seminars.
• Screened and placed calls to prospective clients; verified tenant applications and completed file tracking sheet for each applicant.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Seasons Coffee Roasters - Sacramento, CA 06/2016 - 07/2017
• Spearhead expansion and development initiatives in Sacramento by identifying revenue opportunities through networking with roasting partners.
• Liaised with vendors to order and maintain the inventory of product/office supplies.
• Enhanced marketing exposure through effective website content management and direct correspondence with potential clients.
• Created new revenue streams by cultivating successful partnerships with Food & Beverage companies in Sacramento.
• Handled telephone inquiries; pursued all website inquiries in specific territories to increase potential customer base.
• Supported Chief Operating Officer with daily operational functions. Online News Editor
Los Angeles Times - Los Angeles, CA 08/2014 - 05/2016
• Managed Arts & Entertainment department's online social network programs and contributed to developing the daily Twitter strategy for @LATimes and @LANow using Python and Django.
• Drafted press releases and public service announcements to promote online/social media presence.
• Attended over 40 project-related professional conferences and meetings each month.
• Edited footage to create videos for multiple multimedia platforms.
• Selected and updated stories and photos for the Arts & Entertainment department.
• Coordinated scheduling, marketing, contract logistics and maintenance of supplies and equipment. EDUCATION
University of California - Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA 2016 Bachelor of Arts: Communication; Cultural Anthropology
- Graduated magna cum laude; Top 10% of Class; Member of Golden Key International Honour Society