Boonsboro, Maryland 21713
Obtain a position with a reputable, cutting edge company allowing me to showcase my skills as a professional drone operator.
May 2014 - Present
Skylab Flight Systems, Boonsboro, Maryland - Owner/Primary Pilot
● Develop and manage contacts with manufacturers.
● Provide aerial Photography/Videography services to local customers.
● Test, promote and evaluate products relating to the drone industry.
● Write technical articles for web publication.
● Create product videos for YouTube promoting/demonstrating products. October 2015 - October 2017
Air Age Media - RotorDrone, Boonsboro, Maryland -Contributing Writer
● Seek out new products and develop relationships with manufacturers.
● Develop articles and photograph article subjects.
● Submit all articles and accompanying photos to editor before deadline. September 2012 - September 2013
Maccaferri USA, Williamsport, Maryland - Rockfall Mitigation
● Design custom rockfall mitigation solutions per architectural specs.
● Procured materials required for each project.
● Successfully produced all projects to meet project deadlines.
● Reported directly to Rockfall business unit manager. September 2009 - September 2012
Canam Steel Corporation, Point of Rocks, Maryland. - CNC Programmer
● Solely responsible for bridge part design and programming for Kinetic CNC machine.
● Developed departmental manufacturing release procedures.
● Developed and implemented new CNC employee training procedures.
● Developed and implemented production improvement program with manufacturing employees.
November 2008 - September 2009
DC Casework, LLC, Williamsport, Maryland - Fabrication Manager 2
● Directly supervised production of custom millwork.
● Directly supervised six production employees.
● Coordinated all project fabrication and installations meeting project schedules. November 2005 - November 2008
Blue Mountain Woodworks, Hagerstown, Maryland - Designer/Project Manager
● Design custom millwork per architectural specifications using AutoCAD et al.
● Coordinate all projects with general contractors/owners.
● Directly supervise installation crews, four employees & four sub-contractors.
● Assistant production supervisor, six employees.
August 1990 - June 1994
New Castle Chrysler High School, New Castle, Indiana - General Diploma Focus on math, english and drafting. Obtained AutoCAD certification. As a senior, participated in an AutoCAD project with local manufacturer resulting in publication of multiple projects. August 1993 - November 2002
United States Army National Guard, New Castle, Indiana - Mechanized Infantry - 11B Deployed to Atlanta, Georgia for 1996 Olympic Games. Deployed to Wales, United Kingdom in 1997 for special training exercise. Honorable Discharge as an E4, Specialist.