• Around 3 years of experience in Information Technology working on web application development projects.
• Practical understanding of Multi-Tier Architectures, Object Oriented Concepts and its usage in coding and implementation with creative and innovative thinking skills
• Well-developed ability for client interaction, requirement gathering also in the technical design, debugging and user documentation.
• Experience in working with MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
• Worked on Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) methodology project deliverables.
• Good understanding in Standard Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) process
• Ability to adapt and learn new platform within short time, problem solving abilities with quick learning and leadership qualities.
Master of Science, Computer Science August 2016-May 2018 State University of New York, NY.
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science August 2011-May 2015 Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore, India.
Languages: Java, Python
Web Server Technologies: Node.js, Express.js
Tools: Splunk, Putty
Platforms: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Role: Freelance January 2017- Present
• Supported simple, cost effective process application for charitable organizations
• Provided qualitative and quantitative benefits to customers through use of reduced cost transform technologies, minimized data loss, use of free services, device compatibility development
• Analyzes, supports, preset demos, ideas, prototypes for new and existing requirements State University of New York, USA January 2017- May 2018 Role: Teaching Assistant
• Tutored the undergraduates on Core Java Concepts
• Assisted the associates in development labs for on time quality learning projects and been as performance evaluator
• Assisted and Participated in designing and publishing web pages Organization: TATA Consultancy Services Ltd., India August 2015- August 2016 Client: JCPenney December 2015- August 2016
Role: Software Engineer I
• Assisted in developing and making changes to the website
• Maintained front-end and backend maintenance of the websites
• Provided production support for the developed application Client: Target August 2015- November 2015
Role: Software Engineer I
• Data management support for JCPenney by administering and managing the SPLUNK Tool
• Detected and handled the fraudulent orders and threats through the Splunk User Behavior Analytics Interface
HCL Institute, Coimbatore, India May 2015- August 2015 Role: UI Developer Summer Intern
• Solved browser compatibility requirements in cost effective way PROJECTS:
• Effective Storage and Search optimization in cloud: This project provides an optimal search mechanism over cloud which allows the user to retrieve only relevant documents with respect to the query. Inverted index to index principle is used to retrieve the documents. They are then ranked based on tf-idf scoring and the user is finally provided with the top K retrievals. Tool: Python
PAPER PRESENTATION & PUBLICATION:
• Presented on “Search Optimization in Cloud” at The International Conference on Soft Computing Systems (ICSCS) held at Noorul Islam University, Kanyakumari, India
• Publication details: Springer Journal, Volume 2, ICSCS 2015, Page 187-194, Dec-08-2018