KANCHAN RAMESH SHAKYAWAR E-mail: email@example.com
Wood House Road, Contact No.: +918*********
Maharastra, India – 400 005.
To further my career with a research and growth-oriented firm that will allow me to utilize my skills, knowledge and expertise in the respective areas. ACADEMIC PROFILE
Holy Name High School,
Bharti Vidya Bhavas.,
B. Tech. (Petro-
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar
(Dr. B.A.T.U.), Lonere,
DESIGNATION ORGANISATION PERIOD
KEY HIGHLIGHTS AND WORK
Designing of Mist Eliminators.
Sizing of Demister pads (Wire Mesh) &
Chevron (Vane) Mist Eliminators.
Hydraulics and Weight calculations of
Demister Pads (Knitted type/Wire mesh)
& Vane type (Chevron) & Candle Filter
Recommending the size of demister pads
and installation procedure in the vessel
Auto Cad Drawing Reviewing /Approving
Optimized chemical operations like
Designing calculations for structured
packing. HTEP, No. of Trays
Calculations. Efficiency & height
calculations for packing.
Develop process engineering design
including material and energy balances,
detailed equipment designs, and
supporting documentation for new and
COURSES STUDIED DURING ACADEMIC STUDIES
• Chemical process calculations, Reaction engineering, Process control, Modeling and simulation, Optimization techniques, Thermodynamics, Advanced process control, Process equipment design, Fluid mechanics, Mass and heat transfer operations, Computing in refinery engineering, Petroleum refinery design, Petrochemical engineering.
AREA OF INTEREST
• Process Control, Reaction kinetics, Mass and Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Design and Simulation.
ACADEMIC SEMINAR TALK
• “Energy Conservation in Distillation using Column Coupling Technique.” ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• B. Tech. project on “Atmospheric Distillation Column Design for Crude Oil and Simulation by using Aspen Plus.” In this work, I have designed and simulated a distillation column for crude oil using Aspen plus. Simulation results are validated with the theoretical data to assure that the proposed design works very well for the defined problem.
• Paper presentation in National Level Technical Fest “Chemfraternity - 2010” at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological university, Lonere. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Second Prize in paper presentation in National Level Technical Fest
“Chemfraternity - 2010” at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological university, Lonere.
• Three weeks Industrial Training in “Methyl Amine Plant” at Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizers Ltd., Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
• Technical skills: Knowledge of MATLAB, FORTRAN, Polymath, Microsoft Office Excel and Scilab, ASPEN PLUS, AUTOCAD, SULPAK.
• Strengths: Technically strong, good communication skills, hard working, team work, punctual.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• 4 years Cadet Training at “Sea Cadet Corps”, Colaba, Mumbai.
• Active member of PESA (Petrochemical Engineering Students Association).
• Lead PESA in sports and cultural activities with great success. I, Kanchan Ramesh Shakyawar, hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Mumbai Kanchan Ramesh Shakyawar