Chikamso Daniel AnayorAchu
Statesboro GA, 30458
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 912-***-**** Objective: To obtain an internship or Co-op
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro GA
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering GPA: 3.64 International General Certificate of
Secondary Education IGCSE
Biology(A*) English Language(A*)
Mechanical Engineering - Research Assistant Georgia Southern university spring 2018
- Assist Mechanical Engineering Dr Xuchen Ren with research; utilizing FEA software (COMSOL,ABAQUS,SIMULFACT,TECPLOT) program to conduct situation; records data and risk analysis of research.
- Performing data processing on simulation files using MATLAB programming.
- Researching and writing Papers on FEA topics.
- Using Simulfact to analyse additive manufacturing. Control/Robotics Research Assistant Georgia Southern University spring 2018
-Creating novel control algorithms for car automation -Conducting research and Writing Conference papers
-Using Dynamic Programming techniques and optimal control Applying control algorithms to model robotic cars using C Programming
Chegg online tutor June 2017-Jan 2018
Online Engineering tutor in MATLAB, C,C++,Digital Signal Processing Micro Controllers, Physics,General Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, Calculus, Differential Equations
Georgia Southern University Statesboro, Georgia Spring 2016-Present Lab Assistant and Peer Tutor: Engineering
Teaching students the rules of programming with MATLAB.
Creating and debugging MATLAB code.
Helping students solve engineering and programming problems usingMATLAB STARTUP: Bookex Company www.bookex.shop
Self-started a website and company on campus to facilitate the exchange of books between students.
-Self motivation to design and produce a working website using PHP,HTMLCSS,SQL,PAYPAL
-Use of entrepreneurship skills -Coordinating a team to establish presence on different campuses SKILLS/SOFTWARE
C,C++,C# and Python.,JAVA(chegg tutor/Lab tutor)
SolidWorks, AUTOCAD (Medical Robot Research)
HTML, PHP,,SQL,CSS, WordPress (www.bookex.shop)
MATLAB /Simulink (Research)
LabVIEW (Eagle Motorsport)
- Robotics Operating System (ROS)
- GAZEBO(Research/final project)
- VHDL(digitial design class)
- COMSOL MULTIPHYSICS(research)
- Minitab (Statistical Analysis)
- Adaptive Dynamic Programming
Undergraduate Research Award fall 2017 -Bronze Medal American Math Competition(AMC 12) 2015
International Diversity Scholarship for Academic Outstanding students.
Dean’s List Fall 2015,-Fall 2017
- Medical Robot Research (Summer 2016): Worked as part of team under Dr Fernando Rios to design and build a medical assistant robot capable of assisting with task in hospitals As part of the design team, I created full model of the working robot using solid works
- Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control Research (Fall2017-present): Conducted research under Dr Weinan Gao to design a controller able to facilitate the control of a platoon of human driven and autonomous vehicles PUBLICATIONS
- Chikamso Anayor, Weinan Gao* and Adedapo Odekunle, “Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control of Mixture Of Human-driven and Autonomous Vehicles”, IEEE SoutheastCon(2018).
- Chikamso Anayor, Weinan Gao* and Adedapo Odekunle, “Predictive Cruise Control ofConnected and Autonomous Vehicles: An Adaptive Dynamic Programming Approach” IEEE SoutheastCon(2018).Control And Automation. Involvement
Secretary (3 Day Startup ) Business Innovation Group
Georgia Southern Chapter of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Navigation Member, Fall 2015 -present .Have competed in teams for the IEEESoutheastcon
EagleMotorSports: WorkedontheElectricalteamininstalling sensorsand programming an Engine control unit.
Concluded Harvard: Introduction To computer Programming CS50 (on edx)
Self Robotics started a Fundamentals website to help Penn students State(sell on books edx) on campus :bookex.shop