Self-motivated and dynamic candidate with extensive knowledge of software testing and quality assurance methodologies. Looking for a responsible position as a QA tester in a renowned organization. Summary
Hands-on experience of automation testing as well as the processes of development cycle.
Extensive knowledge of software development and testing procedures.
Capable of creating and executing test plans.
In-depth knowledge of system testing, business process, and testing life cycle.
Excellent ability to clearly define and execute testing procedures.
Remarkable ability to set QA testing objectives.
Ability to focus on and meet tight deadlines and work in Agile work environment.
Comprehensive knowledge of regression, functional, and system testing procedures.
Detail-oriented with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Ability to communicate proficiently with excellent analytical skills.
Worked in Waterfall and Agile development environment.
Excellent understanding of GIT, JIRA, Microsoft Windows Suite, Google Drive Suite.
Tools: Selenium IDE & Webdriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Postman, MongoDB, GitHub, SourceTree, Eclipse IDE, MySQL Workbench, MS Office Suite, GoogleDrive Suite
Automation QA Engineer at Oranj (April 2017 – Present)
● Define and assure product quality through continuous integration testing, automation testing and manual testing.
● QA Administration: Creating test plan, test strategy and Bug tracking for each sprint.
● Working with development and management team for test coverage and maintaining Kanban board
● Manual testing: acceptance testing, functional testing, UI and usability test
● Actively engage development team, product-owners and content experts in an effort to improve core products
● Write clear, operationalized acceptance criteria for both manual and automated tests.
● Work with offshore resources for testing validations on testing and production environment. QA Tester at Cabmax Technologies (December 2015 - March 2017)
● Responsible for functional, regression, black box, integration, system, end-to-end, sanity, usability, compatibility and alpha level testing.
● Created company's first comprehensive database of documented test defects and procedures to enable accurate replication and ensure compliance with standards.
● Responsible for manual testing and automation testing of company’s core product.
● Worked on various test strategies and learned different perspectives covered by functional, GUI, usability and performance testing strategies.
● Work in the Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and feature set.
● Executed and evaluated test cases and created generated reports summarizing results.
● Documented software defects using bug-tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
● Worked closely with software engineers to develop test cycles at earlier phases in software development.
● Determined test requirements and developed customized test plans.
● Ensure that all products meet functional and design specifications.
● Actively participate in the weekly status meetings.
● Work with offshore resources for testing validations on testing and production environment. QA Tester (Intern) at Cabmax Technologies (August 2015 - November 2015)
Gained hands-on experience in test case development, executing test case and reporting bug defects.
Executed software test plans to identify and address user problems and their causes while working on assimilated projects.
Actively learned about all levels of testing including UI, Functional, Integration, System and Regression Testing.
Gained comprehensive knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies.
Learned to review design specifications to identify possible design flaws. Education
Bachelor of Science (GPA - 3.34)
Gujarat University (India)
Note: I do not require visa sponsorship to work in United States.