Kansas City, MO 64110 Email: email@example.com
Languages Java, C, C++, Python, R, Scala, SQL
Web Services SOAP, REST
Database DB2, MySQL
Software Android Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, GIT Certifications AWS Certified Developer - Associate Big Data Frameworks Apache Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Dynamo DB, Kafka ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Master of Science in Computer Science University of Missouri-Kansas City, MO GPA: 3.66/4.00 Expected Graduation: May 2018
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering K L University, Guntur, AP, India GPA: 3.5/4.00 May 2016
Data Analyst Intern, Sprint Corporation, Kansas City, KS May 2017 - Aug 2017
• Developed a Hybrid Recommendation System for Sprint LearningX mobile application using Python.
• Applied both Content-based filtering and Collaborative filtering system to obtain a hybrid recommendation system by plotting the Multi-linear regression model between content ratings and user ratings.
• Designed a Data Modeling system to manage metadata for Video Content Management System.
• Technologies & Tools Used: Python, Java, MySQL Workbench, Eclipse IDE, Data Scientist Workbench, Database Workbench. Software Developer Intern, IBM, Hyderabad, India Sep 2015 – Jan 2016
• Formulated a statistical model using predictive analytics and machine learning methods to predict the usage of tools in IBM Bluemix by its clients.
• Provided fixes to the defects identified by System Verification Team of IBM Bluemix during Software Development Life Cycle.
• Communicated with clients to understand their business needs and provided them with relative and analytical solutions.
• Involved in the development of TGMC website.
• Provided the user with various use cases, release notes and detailed documentation on the functionalities implemented with IBM Bluemix.
• Presented at workshops for IBM Bluemix in various Colleges & Universities all over India.
• Technologies & Tools Used: IBM Bluemix, DB2, Java, PHP, Node.js. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
• Search Engine for NFL: Aug 2017– Sep 2017
o Developed a search engine which crawls the web for NFL related news using Crawler4j and built an index on the crawled pages using Apache Lucene. Developed the query expansion module using Rocchio algorithm and ApacheTika. o This search engine expands a given query and searches for results based on the expanded query on the pre ranked pages. o Technologies & Tools Used: Java, Crawler4j, Apache Lucene, Tomcat and Information Retrieval.
• Twitter Sentiment Analysis: Sept 2016 - Dec 2016 o Twitter data is collected in JSON format using Python and stored in HDFS. o Developed queries using Spark RDD and Data Frames to analyze this Data. o Developed a query using REST API for real-time data analysis and processing. o D3.js is used to visualize the retrieved data in the form of different charts. o Technologies & Tools Used: Python, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, IntelliJ IDEA, D3.js
• Simulation of Weather Data through Smart Phone Sensors: Feb 2016 – April 2016 o Using Mobile Sensors, we have collected data from nearest weather stations and meteorological satellites and stored them in cloud storage connected to application by cleaning unwanted noisy data, outliers and empty values. o Applied Map reducing techniques to process the data and predicted weather results are displayed to user through the application.
o Used Google Cloud Messaging to push notifications from server to client’s Android gadgets. o Technologies & Tools Used: Hadoop, Java, Linux, Android Studio, Google Cloud Messaging