• 8+ years of administrative, clerical experience in the purchasing and procurement industry.
• Exemplary communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, and in-house ERP system.
• An effective team member, while having the ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a deadline driven working environment.
• Highly detail-oriented and organized.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Experienced in managing a team of 6 people at the Factory/Warehouse level. EXPERIENCE
Customer Value/Inventory Management Associate Oct 2017 - Present Walmart Canada, Markham, Canada
• Picked, stocked and finalized counts of merchandise.
• Responsible for completing back-room audits.
• Maintained and corrected perpetual inventory on daily basis
• Completed warehouse claims
• Responded to customer requests for information and service.
• Performed scan-outs to generate product availability reports and ordered stock Purchaser/Administrator Dec. 2013 - Nov. 2016
RHB Group LP, Toronto, Canada.
North America’s Finest School Apparel
• Procured raw materials and merchandise per the forecast of each customer for inventory and non-stock items for branches.
• Researched suppliers to determine which one’s fit company pricing and quality objectives then requested them to bid on items to perform price analyses.
• Reviewed stock outs, demand and supply reports, expedited open orders, unattended direct and wholesale back orders to procure and fill purchases.
• Maintained strong relationships with third party vendors to best utilize their capacity to meet company requirements.
• Interfaced with suppliers to discuss production status and to resolve quality and delivery issues
• Prepared and issued purchase orders and work orders to vendors.
• Monitored the production of all ordered merchandise. 2
• Inspected, investigated, and resolved errors with raw materials, purchase orders, and merchandise.
• Negotiated costs and delivery dates with third party vendors, updating all related systems.
• Monitored price increases and delegated changes as necessary.
• Worked with accounts payable to verify the invoices against issued purchase orders and received goods.
Product Development/Sourcing Manager
2005 - 2013
Regent Apparel Source Inc.
B.B.A., Business Administration/Finance, 1989
University of Wisconsin-Platteville, WI, USA