To obtain an Office/Clerical position In which my customer service, bookkeeping, personal, clerical and general office skills will contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity
Over two years of dedicated experience In office setting
Strongly self-motivated, punctual, ad follow directions accurately
Responsible, reliable, and friendly
Professional appearance ad manner.
Clean work area
Proficient in computer skills such as database work.
Able to work well with my peers
Adapting to change
Cunningham & Lindsey - Farmers Branch, TX
June 2017- Sept 2017
Dispatcher made first contact to insured for the Hurricane
Setup adjusters appointment to make contact and inspect property
Answered any questions insured was concerned about
Made first contact
Received first notice of loss
Payroll for the adjuster
AAA Products Services-Carrolton, TX
October 2015 - June 2017
Effectively promote awareness of AAA products/services by cross serving to our members
Incoming call center-receiving approximately 60-100 calls per day. Sitting at a computer wearing a headset for the duration of your shift.
Assist members with policy and or membership related questions and concerns.
Ability to handle upset/irate customers in a busy, high volume call center environment
Catastrophe Management Solutions-Richardson, TX
September 2011-October 2015
Inquiry agent for First Notice of Loss, Adjuster Buddy, input additional information in for adjuster for any losses, communicated with adjuster any and all information via email
Adjuster Assistant scheduled appointments
Notified adjuster via email ad phone their agenda, communicated with insured’s about their claim status
Handled high volume calls in a call center environment, data entry
Took over 100+ inbound/outbound calls
Excel spreadsheet, ad email communication
Position was for Allstate Insurance Catastrophe claims
Lincare/Durable Medical Equipment-Texarkana, TX
January 2010-September 2011
• Inputting patient information into Database.
• Helping mailroom sort mail.
• Helping other processors as needed for other clients.
• Point of customer contact on inquiries regarding services performed.
• Assist the supervisor In coordinating work for specific customers
• Verify Medicaid and Medicare of patients before merchandise was sent out
Insurance Overload, Dallas, TX
March 2009-January 2010
• Setup Pre-Employment testing ad appointments.
• Submitted time sheets via email.
• Answered multi-phone lines 100+ calls.
• Data Entry.
• Payroll Processing
Brown & Brown Insurance-Little Rock, AR
August 2004-January 2009
• Answered multi-phone lines.
• Faxed Insurance Documents.
• Quoting Customers.
• Greeted Customers.
• Scanned documents for agents
• Inputting personal information into Database
• Data Entry
High School Diploma