EMMANUEL R. BALLARAN
POSITION APPLIED FOR: SENIOR ARCHITECT/ PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR DESIGN PROJECT ARCHITECT/ THEME PARK
SENIOR INTERIOR-EXHIBITION DESIGNER/ PMP
1. Architectural Design and Planning experience in Residential, Commercial Complex & multistory building. Organized and handle responsibilities from Meeting with clients & prepare working drawings for Municipality submission. 2. EXCELLENT Interior Design Experience in Retail, Residential to Palaces, Commercial Shops, Hotels to offices. Meet with client in presentation; prepare presentation drawings, sample board, and selection of materials needed for projects. Design and Detailing from scratch of polyester finish furniture, Rich wall paneling, Lavish Ceiling, Hand made carpets, Kitchen and Bath Detailing, Supervised production line and on site. 3. Experience in Rock water feature design. Landscaping, Luxurious swimming pool, Jacuzzi design, trilling water slide to sculpture. In-door Theme Park & Museum.
4. Fountain includes recreational and sports facilities design. 5. International Exhibition & Promotional Designer, 6. Business Development Manager for interior design construction company 7. Project Manager for Architectural interior design & fit out Construction Company. 8. Creative, Inventor, construction detail, estimate, quantity take out, ORGANIZATIONAL-INTERPERSONAL
1. Managing the Consultant in behalf of client to follow up corrective actions taken by the Contractor. 2. Manage & coordinate modification on projects under execution. 3. Leading and verifying the Value Engineering exercise. 4. Conduct meetings as required and preparing minutes of meeting. 5. Prepare and submit Monthly report consisting of Financial Summary, Progress Summary, Main events during the month, Matters of Concern, Progress Compared to Program etc. 6. Submittals for Employer review/approval.
7. Reviews, comments and record Contractor submittals, Shop Drawings, Builder Works Drawings. 8. Reviewing of Method Statement covering the general aspects of construction which is submitted by the Contractor within one month from the Project Kick-off Meeting.
9. Co-ordinate and expedite all actions necessary to bring the project to a successful conclusion by delivering to the end users and the final closeout and accounting report. 10. File reports the order process internally and externally memorandum. 11. Manage the drawing approvals & contract modifications, with support from design Engineer. 12. Optimize the Gross Margin during execution in building & interior construction. 13. Organize external & internal purchases, including subcontractors (with support of purchasing & quality department). 14. Plan all actions & follow up of quality of execution, contracts deliveries, client, inspections, invoicing and commitments.
15. Assess within the group the tools, methods and competencies and propose all necessary improvements and changes.
16. Close the job achieving targeted milestone completion, cost, quality and customer satisfaction. 17. Provide invoicing forecast.
18. Responsible for recording proper data and project history / progress. 19. Provide feedback at the end of the project to all relevant departments on weakness / strength and improvement proposals.
20. Develop manage guide and direct the design and construction for a wide range of international real estate projects leading multi-discipline teams .
21. Manages projects architecture and construction from the pre planning through to the completion stage with control from the UAE office.
22. Reviews project plans and develops design specifications for construct-ability, conformance to regulatory agencies.
23. Provides consultation and guidance on large and complex projects. 24. Works at a strategic level to provide full management and construction support. Oversees all related contract and procurement processes in international project development. 25. Ensures transparency in development activities both internally and external with contractors and consultants participating in projects.
26. Works closely with international consultants and contractors to ensure maximum benefit is obtained from all the activities associated in project design and development of the projects 27. Reviewing corporate vision in terms of Projects developments and expansion International markets. 28. Developing objectives for the Business in line with wide strategies 29. Assess reinforcement of core competency benchmarking. 30. Devising / implementing strategic plans and policies. 31. Able to promote company profile & follow up with leads from marketing interior works. 32. Formulation of sales team and obtain feedback affecting the product design and marketing position. 33. Developing market knowledge of the various service providers i.e. contractors, consultants, suppliers ... etc and provide continuous data base on their status, project loads. 34. Advise on projects’ feasibility and alternative procurement strategies. 35. Review / formulate projects scope, assessing risks & managing the process 36. Presenting methodology / deliverables and negotiating terms of engagement / fees ... etc. 37. Maintaining high level report with both management and staff operations. 38. Assessment of all projects’ financials and budget controls. 39. Preparing operating budgets / devising strategies to maximize projects’ financial return. 40. Coordinating periodic projects financial reviews with management and implementing growth / cost savings in the implementation of Value engineering.
41. Negotiating major sub contractor variations to scope / fees with various service providers 42. 30 years in –project development design and interior construction as an a to z service provider. Extensive experience in construction and execution of major structures and concrete buildings. Proven experience in consulting engineering. Project management experience in a wide range of medium to major building & interior projects
43. Supporting the management oversight of the all RFI’s to ensure the construction and installation activities are performed in accordance with the contract terms and conditions to the highest safety and quality standards while achieving cost and schedule plans.
44. Providing supporting leadership to the construction department in the oversight execution of the work in maintaining the safest work environment, schedule deliverables and compliance with all regulations 45. Inspect progressive work including site clearing, excavation, concrete and structural erection, prefabrication, systems installation, systems testing, turnover of systems, turnover of rooms, structures and buildings, and construction completion assurance.
46. Communicating with contractors at all levels of project execution. Communicate daily with the Construction Department group/team on all project levels. Inform and report all important issues that may affect on project progress to the Construction Department supervisors. 47. Coordinate regularly with designers, contractors, subcontractors. 48. Years experience and knowledge in the execution of planning, engineering, materials management, administration, construction, quality, safety, security and commissioning of large projects. 49. Knowledge in the installation of civil, piping, mechanical and electrical systems 50. Convey and present ideas for the overall project benefit. 51. Imposed stoppage of work when the required quality or safety of work operations cannot be achieved 52. Submit a List of Outstanding Snags upon receiving Contractor’s notice for substantial completion inspection, accompanied by written undertaking to finish any outstanding works during the Defects Liability Period 53. Defect Liability-Defects brought to the attention by Tenant, Operator, Employer are recorded on a “Defects Notice” “and copy of the Defects Notice is issued to the concerned Contractor for taking the required corrective actions. Handled Management & Senior position in Business, Architectural & Interior firms. 54. Coordination of factory functions pertaining furniture production line. 55. Ability to work effectively both individually and team player. 56. Conducted monthly meeting progress report in Design Dept. on site. 3/4
1. Specialized in Architectural & Interior cinematic walk through, 3D Computer Rendering & Still Imaging (sample available) 2. Excellent computer skills on ADVANCE REVIT, LUMION, AUTOCAD,3D STUDIO MAX, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, Knowledge in MS OFFICE, MS PROJECT, POWER POINT.
1. Extensive experience in Exterior & Interior colored 3D & FREEHAND COMPUTER RENDERING. (sample available) WORKING EXPERIENCE
Senior Project Architect present
NATIONAL ENGINEERING BUREAU, DUBAI
Assistant Resident Engineer, In charge of day to day Architectural/ management on site Project handled. DUBAI HILLS
REALESTATE Al Khail Road, Emaar Properties. ACACIA 4 buildings RESIDENCIAL, THE 8 residential Apartments PALM JUMEIRAH. VELUZ TOWER G+17 Business Bay
Senior Project Manager Jan2015
ACE INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY, DUBAI-ABU DHABI
In Charge of Group in day to day Architectural/ interior project management on site, Architectural, Interior design & construction. Project handled. Emirates Transport Dubai, Ras Al khamah, Bin Haider Hotel, Vice Roy Hotel & Residence, Crown Plaza Refurbishments Hotel, Residential & Apartments.
In Charge of Group Interior Division in day to day Architectural project management on site, interior design & construction. Building the Team of Professional compose of Architects Civil Engineers. Project Twin towers Dubai, (30 Million), 7 first Class Restaurants
Operations Manager. June 2014
AMBER INTERIORS INTERNATIONAL. Responsible INTERIORS, ARCHITECTURAL, THEMING ENVIROMENT,JOINERY,
FACTORY, CONSORTIUM & SALES MARKETING INCHARGE.
General Manager. 3 years
PICO INTERNATIONAL DUBAI, ABU DHABI & OMAN
In charge of DESIGN, SALES & PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
Responsible SPECIAL PROJECTS INTERIORS, EXHIBITION & MUSEUM,. International outdoor & indoor Theme Parks. Senior Project Manager June 2010
DWP UAE International Interiors Consultant.
Manage day to day architectural project management on site interior design & construction. Handles on site project consultantcy
& management. Hotel projects handled. Movenpick Laguna Towers Senior Project Manager (1.8 years)
LIMITLESS (International- Dubai Semi Gov’t. Org.)
Manage architectural & interiors design decipline multi million project constructions. Downtown, Jebel Ali. 320 towers flagship project along Jebel Ali, Sheikh Zayed Road.
M. Director (11 years)
INVENTORS DESIGN LLC / TORONTO DÉCOR CONT. Manage
Interior design from client servicing to construction. Handles Estimation, operations, till presentations. Panasonic, Harman house, Apparel Group, Pastamania Italian Pizza, Nawshad Restaurant. Brands mens Fashions,
DESIGN DIRECTOR (6 1 2 years)
DESIGN INVENTION @ PICO INTERNATIONAL DUBAI
Interior Design & international Exhibition Consultant, Dept.Head Interior & Creative Design, Production Supervision, Computer Graphics Animator & Rendering. Sony, LG. Samsung,
Chief Architect/ Interior Designer. (3 yrs.)
GECECO Consulting Engineering in Dubai
Architectural Designer, Interior Designer Management,Site Supervision, Computer Graphics & Rendering.
Florino Design Inc. Toronto Canada
Retail Design, Detailing & Drafting
Bel Hasa Anthony Pools & Cont. Ltd. Dubai UAE
Designer of Rock Water Feature, Fountains, Swimming pools &Spa Lazy River and Artificial Streams, Detailer, Renderer & Supervised on site.
POOL & LANDSCAPING DESIGNER
ANTHONY POOLS, Designer of Rock Water Feature, Fountains, Swimming pools &Spa
Lazy River and Artificial Streams, Detailer, Renderer & Supervised on site.
INTERIOR DESIGNER/ RENDERER
Swedish Design, ( ENIGINEERS OFFICE ) Dubai Government, UAE. Designer of Ruler Palaces, Showrooms, Offices &Residential Renderer & Detailer
INTERIOR DESIGNER/ RENDERER
Greenline Interiors, Sharjah, UAE
Designer of Ruler Palaces, Ruler Offices Exhibition Hall & Residential. Supervised Design Staff, Site Inspections, Renderer & Detailer
PROJECT ARCHITECT May 1984- Dec.1987
Gulf & Egypt Consulting Engineering Co. Sharjah, UAE. Designer of Residential, Multistory Bidg. Government Bldg. EDUCATION PERSONAL DATA
1976- 1982 UNIVERSITY DEGREE Name EMMANUEL R. BALLARAN (MANNY) Graduate of Bachelor of Science In ARCHITECTURE Nationality Filipino (Canadian Immigrant) National University, Manila Philippines Place of birth Manila, Philippines Seminar by AUTODESK, CANADA & I.C. TECHNOLOGY. Mailing Address firstname.lastname@example.org Introduction of 3D STUDIO MAX Dec.1995 Tel. 050-****-***