SHARON RONEY RODRIGUES - email@example.com
Dynamic and resourceful individual with skills and abilities to perform data analysis, provide business decisions, prepare business/IT data reports, undertake process research and analysis, and effectively utilize technology to promote high-level efficiency and increase productivity..
M.Sc. in Information Science & Technology (CGPA 3.44/4.0) Missouri University of Science and Technology May 2018 B.Engr. in Computer Engineering (CGPA 3.4/4.0) Mumbai University (MU) May 2014 SKILLS
Languages: Python, R Programming, SQL, C++, HTML5, CSS, PHP Databases: Hive, MongoDB, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 10g
Software Tools: Tableau, Apache Mahout, Eclipse, MS Office, NetBeans Agile Methodologies, Software Development Lifecycle, Waterfall Methods, Prototyping, UX Design ERP: SAP ECC Implementation & Design: FI, MM, SD, PP, CO, HR/HCM; ERP: SAP ECC Configuration: FI/CO, MM, SD, PP, WM. SAP BW/BI: Data Warehouse, ETL, Reports, BEx Queries, InfoCube, Lumira, Predictive Analytics SAS: SAS Base SAS Enterprise Miner
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10), Linux Variants (CentOS, Ubuntu) EXPERIENCE
Data Analyst Intern Fourth Signal Mumbai, India Jun 2017 - Jul 2017
• Achieved a web reporting application for the Corporate Treasury Department of Tata Capital Ltd. (Tata Group) by liaising with client and technical team to build a conversion friendly website and develop a Web Reporting Application for the Corporate Treasury Department.
• The project involved Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading(ETL) from the source systems.
• Convey information through interactive dashboards and visualization by effectively utilizing agile methodology to collect, analyze, and synthesize data.
• Thorough understanding of business needs, problems, risks, impacts and agrees and presents to recommend solutions for improved efficiency and quality.
Software Engineer Syntel. Ltd Pune, India Sep 2014 - May 2015
• Scheduling daily meetings as well as gathering business requirements to analyze, arrange, verify, elicit and manage the requirements of the customers, end users and project stakeholders.
• Spearhead in designing error analysis architecture for high-availability and manufacturing of gift cards and their operations.
• Collaborate with the department of FDCS (First Data Corporation) and OLTP team in working on real-time gift(virtual) cards for prospective clients such as Walmart, McDonald's, and Starbucks, etc and oversee various transactional operations.
• Analysis and preparation of AS IS and TO BE in the current architecture and Gap Analysis. Creation of workflow scenarios, designing of new processes and documentation of business processes and various activities from conceptual to procedural level
• Evaluation of projects quarterly related to specific requirement implementations, testing, excellent communication with the client team and saving the company a huge amount of time and money.
• Performing SQL queries by retrieving information for analysis and processing SQL updates for issue resolution Web Development Intern Wockhardt Global Technologies Mumbai, India Jun 2013 - Jul 2013
• Worked with the back-end web team to create an API for the sales team to store sales records.
• Development of new functionalities in the company’s current web service. PROJECTS
Gun Shots in USA (MST) Feb 2017 - May 2017
A thorough analysis of gun shots in USA was carried out on the basis of location, cause of death, race and the frequency of crime each year using R, Tableau
Simulation ERP, SAP Oct 2016 - Mar 2017
• Training, integration support, pricing, and scheduling a demo. Using data made through transaction to analyze and make business decisions and ensure profitability in operations
• Establishing a system generated virtual company that produces six different variety of muesli products in two sizes across three different regions through three distribution channels.
• Thorough understanding and utilization of various concepts and methodologies including; Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Production Scheduling, Capacity Planning, Forecasting, maintenance, procurement and inventory business processes.
Sharon Rodrigues, Karen Corda and Apurva Chitnis “Personalized Recommendation Engine Using Hadoop” (DOI 10.1109/ICTSD.2015.7095901)
HONORS & ACTIVITIES
• SAP Certificate of Excellence
• Business Analytics and Data Science Certified
• Python and Data Structures– University of Michigan
• DB2 IBM Certified