Ibrahim Abd-elwahed Asser
Shiekh Zayed City, Cairo, Egypt 011*-***-**-** email@example.com Objective:
I’m person who seek to live differently, eager to learn, good observer and analytical having a great concern for details. I am trying my best to improve myself personally and professionally, support my colleagues and develop my community.
- Graduated from Faculty of Engineering, Al-Azhar University class 2017. Major: Computer Engineer.
Interested in Embedded systems & Automotive. Grade: Good Graduation project: Embedded OCR. Grade: Excellent Summer training and Internships:
Intern at TIEC smart village June 2014
Egypt ideation Camp at tiec in Smart Village and Intel, it was about innovation and creativity. Internship at AL-academia Nov 2014
For Scientific research it was workshop to help you how to write scientific research and to be creative. Internship GESR innovation lab May 2016- Sept2016
It was about startups companies; our company was setup for digital Electronics we were finding embedded solutions for fires lately in Egypt.
Internship at innoventures Sept 2016 - feb2017
It was about startups companies; our company was mageera for VR technology we were finding embedded solutions for designing all in one VR glasses. Experience:
• Technical Support Engineer at Workshops Jan 2015-May 2015
• Embedded systems Lecturer at Qafeer labs Aug 2015 – Apr 2016 6 October City. Through maintaining strong community of entrepreneurs and techies that promotes the spirit of knowledge exchange and offering incubation programs that support ideators to build world class startups in the city.
• Technical Support Engineer at 7elol Company Oct 2015-May 2016 technical support Engineer and lab coordinator, also I work on training section in the company.
• Co-Founder of Hardware Geeks May 2015 -present
Hardware geek is Organization interested in Embedded Systems and Robotics for all geeks includes Kids and High school students. Responsible of technical Support and Embedded systems Lectures, Robotics, for under graduate students.
• Embedded systems Lecturer and Technical mentor at Gesr innovation lab Aug 2016 –may2017 technical support Engineer and Robotics instructor at Gesr innovation lab at Greek campus for pre incubation program for start-up companies.
• Embedded Linux software at Egyptian Air forces. Nov 2016 -Aug2017
• Embedded S.W lecturer at NTI national telecommunication institute Dec 2016 It was two lectures about Embedded Linux and Embedded Systems products for fresh graduate students creating mini operating system for target Arm cortex board mini 2440.
• Embedded S.W lecturer at AMTS for Embedded Systems and Electronics courses Dec 2016-May 2017
• Manager of Robotics department at TIBA Solar Factory managed all of robotics workshops Feb 2017- Aug2017 training and competition for kids and High school students.
• Technical Writer and Editor at Elmahatta Aug 2017- till now
• Embedded Systems and Robotics lecture for international Students Jan 2017-till now from Brazil, turkey Tunisia, Senegal, boulievea and India.
• Technical Mentor for Startups at ES3aa - إسـعىFoundation. Nov 2016-Dec 2017 2
MCC at Maaan Foundation, Maaan Careering Coach. Nov 2015: Oct 2017 President at Robocon Azhar competition at Alazhar University. May 2015: Oct 2017 Zwiel city friends: mentor at Zwiel city friends Sharqia branch. May 2015: July2015 Head of Technical Support at Az-Sencs Azhar University branch. Dec 2014: May 2015 Organizer at Cs Geeks at Nile University for Arduino Day. April 2014: May 2015 Technical Support at Yalla Team Al-azhar University branch. Oct 2014: Dec 2014 Organizer-at Update –student activity- Cairo University. Dec 2014: April 2015 Organizer-at Az-Sencs –student activity- Azhar University Oct 2013: Dec 2013 Skills:
Excellent at Microsoft office programs (Excel Word Power point), Hardware Design Tools (protues, eagle), Linux OS, programing language (C C++ java), Photoshop, video editing. Language Skills:
Arabic: Fluent English: Very Good
Presentation Skills: Excellent public speaker, motivation, technical entrepreneurship and startups. Academic projects:
• Firefighting and alarm system it was about detecting fire using (Mlx90614) IR sensor and pic micro controller also solenoid valves and LCD for declaring Temperature, also GSM to send message designed on board.
• Solar Firefighting robot it was controlled by smart phone using Bluetooth module (HCo5) and Arduino Uno microcontroller also solar panels for input power.
• Smart Home system using GSM and Pic16f877a microcontroller, it was about controlling in windows, doors.
• Gas detection using Arduino micro Controller and MQ5 gas sensor also, Dc fans as filters.
• Smart Mall system using Arduino mega micro Controller and Ultrasonic sensor, and Servo motors to control on The Gates, also Key pad as a security Check systems for Garages.
• Voice Recognition using Arduino micro Controllers, creating file contain a sounds for correcting.
• Classic Control Robot from Scratch using Relays as Controller and DC motors, also pneumatic systems to Grabbers for carrying objects.
• Embedded Linux OS for target board Mini2440.
• Embedded Android OS for target board Mini2440 from scratch.
• Embedded Windows OS for target board Mini2440 interface with digital camera.
• Digital design for PCB elevators for Artronics Company at Saudi Arabia. Speaker:
• Speaker at Zweil city friends Luxor branch about embedded systems and Robotics Technology
• Speaker at Zweil city friends Sharqia branch about Robotics Technology and AI.
• Speaker at Cairo University with Scita team about Engineering and their departments.
• Speaker at Zaqaziq University with SOBS in Egyptian Science week about Embedded Systems and Robotics.
• Speaker at Nile University with dream makers CEC about Embedded Systems and Sumo Robotics.
• Speaker at Enactus PHI 6 October city about Embedded Systems and entrepreneur.
• Speaker at Mega Mind Hackathon zaqaziq city about Embedded Linux OS and Robotics.
• Speaker at EYC for Kids about how to build a robot and Electronics basics for kids.
• Speaker at Roboted about Embedded Systems and Robotics technology.
• Speaker at Cairo University about Embedded Systems and Robotics. Personal Data:
Date of birth: 11th Sept 1993
Martial statue: single
Military status: Exemption
Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100************ Linked in account: http://goo.gl/d7uFhf