Address: **** **** **. **, *** 1A
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
Bilingual, self-motivated individual seeking an exciting and challenging Mechanical Engineering position in a high- quality engineering environment, to contribute my knowledge and technical skills for organizational growth. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Engineering April 2017
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
Major: Mechanical Engineering, Minor: Mathematics GPA 3.24 MAJOR COURSES
Machines and Electronic Circuits Engineering Economy Instrumentation Fluid Mechanics Mechanism Analysis Control Systems Machine Design Heat Transfer Thermodynamics II
Design of Thermal Systems Experimental Solid Mechanics Vehicle Dynamics Vehicle Structural Design Advanced Thermal Design Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Project ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Powered Wheelchair Stationary Drive Frame for A Virtual Reality Testing Environment
• Designed and built a light-weight, strong, mobile, and foldable testing fixture to create a safe environment to test, collect, and filter the data from the powered wheelchair joystick input frequencies for hand tremor patients.
(September 2016-April 2017)
Exhaust Heat Recovery System
• Designed a system to harvest energy from the waste heat in the exhaust pipe and turn it into electricity by using ANSYS simulation and MathCAD programs to reach the optimum design of the Thermoelectric Generators and heat sinks arrays. (June-August 2016)
AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, VISI CAD/CAM, MathCAD, LT Spice IV, LabVIEW, Romax, ANSYS/Fluent, Adams, Microsoft Office
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATE
VISI Basic Modeling 2017 R1 TST Tooling Software Technology, LLC August 16, 2017 WORK EXPERIENCE
Zeena International Beauty
Manufacturer / Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers of Cosmetic Products Salesman January 2008-January 2009
Manager January 2009-December 2011
• Promoted after one year from salesman to manager of the main branch.
• Managed the products’ quality and the manufacturing of new product lines.
• Contacted international companies directly and served as an authorized manager to make global deals. ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Increased the profits by 10% in one calendar year.
• Made global deals with companies in Argentina, United Arab of Emirates, and Holland.
• Awarded “Employee of the Year” of the years 2010 and 2011. INVOLVEMENT and ACHIEVEMENTS
• Proud member of the International Student Association 2014
• Volunteer tutor for pre-engineering classes June 2013- 2018
• Dean’s List Fall 2012, Fall 2015, and Spring 2017